Saturday, April 15, 2017

What I Wore: Coco's Recognition Ceremony


What can you say about my look?

Kidding! That's my sister. Last April 7, they held their recognition ceremony at Crown Royale, a pretty well known hotel and venue here in our province. The event lasted for around 6 hours. It was composed of a recognition program and a ball. That's why the students were wearing gowns and suits instead of uniforms or academic gowns. The host served dinner and snacks.





If you're wondering Chloe or Coco as we usually call her, just completed the 8th Grade. She received some medals and certificates. Proud sister right here! Ha! Speaking of proud, I'm pretty proud to share with you that I did her hair and makeup. I think the whole look turned out pretty well. I've been doing her hair and makeup for special occasions ever since I learned and enjoyed how-to. 



Of course, I also did my own hair and makeup. Who am I kidding? It's just my makeup. I didn't do anything fancy to my hair. I didn't even bother to give it a blow-dry or straighten it. Typical. At least, I took time to brush my hair. Such thing doesn't happen regularly. I'm more of a kinamay lang ayos na kind of girl. Hahaha

Finally, let me show you my outfit for the night. ;)



 This jumpsuit actually has an open back. The nude pumps have red soles. Due to that reason, they remind me a little bit of Christian Louboutin. Of course, they're not. Try to guess where I got this whole outfit. Thrift store! 


Other than that, my bag is from the brand H&M.  It does have a premium quality since it's made up of genuine leather. However, I personally don't buy such product, neither do I promote buying them. It's a gift from one of my uncles a couple of years ago. It was some time before I've become conscious about animals and products made from them. It's just that this bag has been with me through many special occasions and it does have sentimental value. 

The ring on the middle finger of my left hand is from a brand called SilverLinQ. While the earrings, I "borrowed" them from my sister. Therefore, I know nothing about their brand. 

That's pretty much it for the whole look. I have one more ootd post scheduled for next week. Keep your eyes out for that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment