Wednesday, August 14, 2019

THE BATTLE OF ALMOND MILKS| ALMOND BREEZE vs KIRKLAND


I love milk. I prefer it better than coffee, tea and any other drinks, except for water of course. Lately, I've been trying to find healthier alternatives to dairy milks. I do like the taste of soy milks, but there are still some studies against it. I decided to try a much better alternative and so I ordered two almond milks.

Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of the way they taste. I find them bland. They are definitely lacking that richness, creaminess and flavorfulness that dairy milks have. 


I did my best to empty the two cartons of almond milks. Nevertheless, I definitely had a hard time. The general taste was really hard for me to take. I don't think that it is something that I'd get used to. I'm positive that almond milks, no matter from what brand, are not for me. 


Still, just because they didn't work me, it doesn't mean that they will not work for you, too. 


In case you have to choose between the two that I have here, I suggest that you go for the one from Almond Breeze. I found it a bit creamier and smoother than the one from Kirkland. It also reminded me less of the scent and possible taste of clays/Play-Dohs.


That's pretty much it. If you have better alternatives to these drinks, feel free to let me know on the comment section below. 

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment