Sunday, May 7, 2017

What I Say: Bath & Body Works Mahogany Teakwood Scentportable


I recently mentioned this product in this haul and made a review about another one but in Winter Candy Apple.

I got it from the same store for the same price of 175 Php. As I've already mentioned in the haul and review, unit/holders are also available for 210 Php each. The store is located at the top floor of Victoria Galeria in Balanga, Bataan. I can't remember the exact name of the kiosk but it's easily recognizable. The store displays a variety of humidifiers and diffusers at the front. They sell imported products from different known brands such as Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret. They also sell tons of home fragrances and natural/organic body and skincare products.


All in all, it is pretty much the same with the first one that I reviewed except for some minor differences and of course the scent. It has mostly the same writings and look except for the color of the label. 


It also has White Barn written on top of the label instead of Bath & Body Works. The brand name is imprinted at the back instead.


I also noticed that this one is a bit more liquidy in consistency or perhaps the container just has a bit more space. As you can see, even though both Winter Candy Apple and Mahogany Teakwood contain 6 mL of product, bubbles are very visible in the latter. You can easily see the product as it moves and flows. It's unlike Winter Candy Apple where there's no bubbles at all. The product seems so compact and dense that you can't even see any oil movement.


I'm currently using this scentportable inside a cabinet and it works a lot better that way. This time it fills the whole space with scent and not a faint one at that. It's been there for a week yet the scent is still pretty strong.

However, I'm not a big fan of this exact scent. It's a generic masculine scent to me. It is definitely not my cup of tea. It doesn't even smell cool or sexy to me. 

I'm not giving up on scentportables. I still think they are nice. Hopefully, I'll have a better luck in regards of the scents next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment