Tuesday, May 9, 2017

What I Wore: Blast From The Past V


Today, it's all about an outfit that I wore around the same time last year.

To be exact, I wore this outfit May 1st of last year for my cousin's debut. The party was held in Bulacan. I attended the event with my mama, my sister, Chloe, and other maternal relatives from Bataan.



  Maxi Dress: Thrifted
Clutch: H&M
Shoes: Bocalo
Accesories: Bopbop Shop

Please excuse the quality of the photos. To give you more of a better image, the dress is made of a fabric that seems like a thick mesh to me. It also has a slit in the middle which is slightly noticeable in the second photo above. The bag is the same one that I used a little while back for Coco's Recognition Day. The shoes have a red mesh ribbon detail at the back. I hope that helps. ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment