Monday, July 1, 2013

June Favorites ^^,

     Hey everyone! :D It is that time of the month now. Yep, you’re right! It is that time when a lot of people share their most loved product for the month of June. It is unbelievable how time flies fast. It feels like everything is a dream, everything just goes by so rapidly. I cannot believe that we are now more than half way through the year.

     June was absolutely a very good month for me. I came to a lot of realization, I learned a lot, I had much fun, I met a lot of people and I just started something so precious which is this blog. :D I did not expect that I will actually enjoy blogging this much. It feels so incredible having wonderful readers like you. You make me feel so blessed. And knowing you and talking to you, discovering other blogs and learning more different things are just some of the amazing things that my wonder world has caused me.

     Oh well, let’s just get started because I don’t want to keep you waiting and bore you while I keep on rambling about how I feel about my blog, maybe I’ll continue with that some other time. xP For now, let me share to you, beauties, my most adored, loved and used product for this month.



     First in the list is Etude’s Precious Mineral BB Cream. It’s actually my first ever BB cream. I’ve had it for a few months now. It was definitely my most used face product last month. Most days, I had nothing to go to so I didn’t need products with heavy coverage and this cream gave me just what I needed and what I wanted, light to medium. And also I just really love this cream for its dewy finish, pleasant scent and the longevity, it pretty much lasts all day. It also comes with a pump which I much prefer. Another great thing is, it has SPF 30 which is very important to protect our skin from sun damage.

Etude's Precious Mineral BB Cream
     The next product is ELF’s Mechanical Eyelash Curler. Last month, I preferred my eyelashes always curled whether I’d be out or not. I gravitated towards this curler more than my other eyelash curlers because this one, I believe, gives me the perfect control and right pressure. My eyelashes just seem safe with this curler, like they wouldn’t be tugged, pulled, cut or anything like that. Also, I noticed that whenever I use this, my lashes tend to stay curled longer.

ELF's Mechanical Eyelash Curler
     The third one is my EOS Lip Balm in Pomegranate Raspberry. As I’ve said on my post about this baby, it would work well for someone who loves to apply balms often and doesn’t need heavy moisturizer on her lips and so, fortunately, it works for me. I just really adore this precious little thing. I can’t seem to get enough of its smell and taste.

EOS Lip Balm in Pomegranate Raspberry 
     Second to the last is another lip balm and it is Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry. I just noticed how much I love cherry-flavoured lip products. xD I prefer to use this one before hitting the sack to help moisturize my lips all night. It moisturizes more than the EOS one. But same with that balm, I also love the scent and taste of this baby. So yummy!
 
Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry
     Last but definitely not the least is my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm in Cherish/Devotion. Three lip products in a row, can’t deny that I’m such lip product junkie. ;D The color that this gives once you applied it, is a nice color, but actually not a favorite of mine. What I really love about this one is its color once it stained. Ah, it’s just so pretty. It looks natural, like you’re lips but so much better. I love the formula as well. It is so moisturizing and it lasts all day long.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish/Devotion
     That’s all, dears. I only had a few. How about you? How’s the month of June for you beauties? And would you mind sharing some of your favourites? Comment down below or if you, too, made a blog posts about your favourites leave your urls below and I would love to go and read them. ;) I hope we will all have more wonderful experiences this month of July. Thanks for reading, until next time beauties. Ciao. xoxo