Friday, July 5, 2013

NOTD: Caress Nail Polish in Pure Gold

     Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I was bored this morning and had nothing to do so I decided to just paint my nails. I went with a basic manicure this time, nothing special, and here’s the result.


     I used Caress Nail Polish in Pure Gold.



     I truly admire that this nail polish dries so quickly (it only takes two to three minutes) and with a glossy finish. It is pretty cheap, as well, at 24.75 Php.  Also, it contains more product, 10 mL, compare to others like Caronia and Bobbie which contain 8 mL.

     But, unlike the last nail polishes that I used, which were OMG Crystal Sand Nail Polishes in Opal and Emerald, I had to use two to three coats of this nail polish to get the opacity that I wanted. It did not apply evenly, too and it’s a bit streaky. Maybe the brush that comes with it, which I truly don’t like, was the one at fault because it is so flimsy.

     Anyways, I still think that this is a good colour. I’m positive that I can still work with it, all I need is a different brush applicator. 

     Thanks for your time sweethearts!! Talk to you again soon. ;) Ciao! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. oh my this is the cheapest nail polish i have ever seen! akala ko caronia na ung pinaka mura, the color is nice as well. i think nail polishes that performs like this can still be used on nail art details and some DIYs ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's something cheaper, yung OMG nail polish, and I like it way better. ^^, you're totally right, thanks for the idea. ;D

      Delete