Saturday, September 28, 2013

Products I Regret Buying ^^


<3<3<3



1.) Careline Pimple Concealer in Soft Bisque
- This concealer doesn't conceal anything. It just disappears after a few minutes.


2.) Sansan Concealer in 01
- Another concealer, other than being a lip junkie I am also a certified concealer junkie just because I am looking for a concealer that can actually conceal my dark circles. Unfortunately, this is also a miss because it settles into my fine lines and exaggerates them. 


3.) Excel Paris 24 Hours Lip Gloss in 510
- The color is AH-MAZING. The formula is     
 AWFUL. This little thing dries the hell out of my lips. Using this feels like using paint on your lips. It is crazy.


4.) Maybelline Baby Lips Color
- If you really wanna know why, click here.


5.) Beauty Formulas Light Hydrating Moisture Cream
- I actually had an awesome first week with this product. It didn't break me out. It actually moisturized pretty well. It was not greasy at all and it can be used under make up. But then, after a week (just a week, people) it turned into a liquid. It's not just simply watery, it's like it already turned into a water (or milk because it's still cream-colored xD) itself and it creeped the hell out of me that I decided not to use them anymore (forever).  

That brings this post to an end. Talk to you again later my loves. Continue to have an amazing weekend. Ciao! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment