Friday, December 4, 2020

RITE 'N LITE + LYCHEE + ROSE


Here you go, guys, the last variant of Rite 'n Lite Plus. I did save the most interesting one for last.

Wondering why I find it interesting? First of all, because of the color scheme. I think it's very romantic.


Then, the flavors. We don't often see lychee flavored sodas and also rose ones in the market, much less a combination of the two. Who would have thought that the two could actually pair up effectively?


Lastly, this drink contains collagen and glutathione, so it can pretty much double up as a "beauty drink". These ingredients are best known as antioxidants. They keep the skin looking healthy, glowing and youthful. As stated on the list of ingredients, it contains 100 mg of collagen and 12.5 mg of glutathione.

Since we're already in the topic of ingredients, I would like to mention that it also has the same sweeteners as the others from the Plus line. It has a blend of steviol, glycosides and sucralose.


Articificial colors are also included on the list. You probably couldn't tell based on the photo, but it does have a beautiful tinge of pink. It is a youthful and romantic type of pink.

Scentwise, the lychee note welcomes you with a strong punch, while the rose one remains subtle on the background. Honestly, you have to smell it a couple of times and for a while to catch a whiff of the rose. It's like a shy lady who's trying to avoid everyone.

The taste follows the same set-up. It's definitely a lot more fruity than floral. It makes me think of candies, but it's not too sweet. It has a youthful, bubbly vibe.

Speaking of bubbly, as always, I enjoy the fizziness of this drink. It surely is far from flat.


Just like the first two variants of Rite 'n Lite Plus that I posted about last month, I also got this one from AQT Merch. However, I didn't purchase it. I only exchanged my Lazcoins for this item.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment