Saturday, October 5, 2013

What I Say: ELF Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder

     Hello my loves!! Today, I am going to share with you my thoughts on ELF Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder. Yes, another ELF product. You probably know by now how much I like trying ELF products. (:

     I purchased mine months ago from Watson’s for 249.75 Php. It is pretty inexpensive. But, if you purchase it online, it will be much cheaper, which is great. It is just that online shopping is not my thing because I hate waiting. It kills me. Haha.


     It comes in this small plastic container with a sifter. The name of the product is the only thing that’s written on top. Just like other products from ELF, this also has a sticker, with the product number and colour, on one side.



    All the other information about the product is on the packaging/box.


    It also comes with a brush which can be used for other purposes but definitely not for applying a setting powder. I would say it is more of a precision brush.


     Now on to the actual product, it is a finely milled powder that feels so smooth and silky. It can be used alone and it will provide a little coverage, just enough for those people who don't suffer from severe dark circles. I personally prefer using this after a concealer to set it and provide extra coverage. It actually makes my concealer last longer and not crease. Also, it doesn't totally erase but it lessens the appearance of fine lines. It leaves a matte finish but it doesn't dry out my under eye.


     By the way, this setting powder actually has micro shimmers. That doesn't bother me at all because the shimmers are totally unnoticeable and don't transfer that much since all you need is a very little amount of this powder. With that said, this will actually last very long.
  

     Don't dare to use a lot because it will result in a disaster. This powder will leave a white cast that can be very noticeable especially if you are a person of color and in photographs.

     Overall, this product is still a total hit for me. :D If you've tried this powder, share your thoughts because I would totally love to know. ;) 



7 comments:

  1. it's for great products like these that we wished elf was available in australia. great review!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear. :D let's just hope that ELF will also be available there soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Great post. I've never really used a setting powder, so this was really nice to read! :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it dear. :D thank you for visiting my blog. ^^,

      Delete
  3. I just ordered it after reading your review and seeing the swatches. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete