Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Say: Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo ^^,

     Hello my loves!! How's your day going? As for me, so far, I am having a very productive day. I actually feel so great about it.

     Moving on, I am here to do again a full review. But this time, it is kind of different. For the first time, this is not a makeup product but still in the beauty category. It is a hair care product to be exact.

     To have healthy luscious locks, a lot of people advise to give one’s hair a break from time to time and not to wash it every single day. But then, with that advice, there is a possibility for our hair to be oily and to feel dirty. And so, dry shampoo is created to clean our hair even though we don’t actually wash it. Genius! Now, there are tons of different dry shampoos from different brands in other countries. But here, dry shampoo is somewhat new. The first dry shampoo that I’ve encountered in the market and have actually tried out is from Dove.


     I got this baby from Robinson’s Galleria Victoria Mall two months ago. Back then, I believe it cost around 300 Php.  Don’t quote me on that. ^^v

     It contains 5 Oz. or 141 g. which I think is not bad at all. I’ve used it a couple of times already, I’d say 5-8 times, and it is still going strong. It actually feels like it still contains a lot. I bet this will last me pretty long.


     Just like other dry shampoos, this also contains ingredients that are said to soak up oil and dirt on the scalp.


     The top looks like this. It has a regular spray nozzle. There’s also nothing to worry about the cap because it closes tightly.

     To use this, all you have to do is shake it very well, spray directly onto the roots, rub using yours finger then brush your hair to distribute the product evenly. It is just very easy and convenient to use. Perfect on the go especially on the days when you don’t have time to wash your hair and it suddenly becomes oily.

     What I adore about this product is that it does what it claims and so much more. After every use, I can actually tell that the oiliness of my hair disappears and it just feels clean and fresh again. It also revives my hair and makes it voluminous. Not only that, it also keeps the oiliness at bay not only for hours but even for days. Tried and tested. xD

     Another thing is it has a nice scent. I personally like it. But, if ever you’re not a fan of the scent, there’s nothing to worry about because the scent disappears after a while.

     One last good thing, this dry shampoo doesn’t leave a white residue unlike what I’ve heard other dry shampoos do. It is very easy to use no matter what hair colour you have.      

     I actually don’t have anything bad to say other than I’m not 100% positive if it is already widely available. Anyways, if not yet, I’m sure it will be in no time.

     That brings this post to an end. Thank you for your time my loves. I hope you enjoyed. Let’s talk again soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment