Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mini Random Haul | Dec '13 ^^,

Hi my loves! :) How's your weekend going? I hope you're having an awesome time. ;) As for me, everything's great and fun. Yesterday, my mom and I went to the mall because I was actually looking for this certain gel liner and also a face mask, just those stuff. Well, what do you know! I went home with a few other stuff but not with a liner and a mask. Crazy, I know! Now, let me share the things I ended up with. And I'm telling you, they are really nothing near a liner or a mask. Hahaha :D 

     ------   (¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)   ------
                                                                   *`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ 
         ¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ °º ¤ 


1.) White Body Hugging Dress With Black Details
- I just find this very nice. Need I say more? :) 


2.) Tangerine Sleeveless Skater Dress
- I've been looking for a skater dress for such a long time now. I'm glad I finally found this one. I'm not sure if you can tell but it is actually textured.


3.) Plum Flowy Top
- I tried so hard but my camera couldn't really pick up the color rightly. :( Anyways, I just love this very comfortable top.


4.) A Pair of Shoes
- I'm so into this kind of shoes. I used to have a black one with a different detail and I totally put that into good use.


5.) False Eyelashes 
- If you've checked out my last haul you would know why I bought this.


6.) Eyelash Glue
- The glue I hauled last time is heavy duty and is meant to hold false lashes for weeks so I needed something that will hold lashes for at most a day.

That's all I got. Even so, I should not really go to the mall frequently. I don't know how to stick to my list and I always always always end up with some other stuff. Not good! Not good for my savings. Haha. Oh well, let's end it here. I'll talk to you again later. Bye! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment