Sunday, December 22, 2013

FOTD: Holiday Look #2 ^^,

Hello there! So today I will be bringing to you my second holiday look. If you haven't checked out my first one, just click here. :D This look is going to be perfect for those wonderful ones out there who love to wear a minimal amount of makeup but still want that something extra. ;)


                                            ------PRODUCTS USED------


                                                                    FACE:


1.) LA Girl Pro Conceal
- applied under the eyes to hide dark circles and brighten
2.) Nichido Powder
- applied all over to set the concealer, even out and mattify the face


LIPS:


1.) The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Lip Balm
- since this is a look for those who don't like much makeup I only used this lip balm to moisturize and give a bit of sparkle


EYES:


1.) Ever Bilena Eye Brow Pencil in Medium Brow
- filled in and defined the brows


2.) Shawill 6-color Cream Eye Shadow
- applied the white one all over the lid and then blended
3.) The Body Shop 02 Hot Brights Eye Liner
- applied on the lower waterline and lash line for that something extra
4.) ELF Liquid Liner in Black
- applied a thin line on the upper lash line and winged it
5.) Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion
- applied a coat on the upper lashes





That's the second look done. This somehow reminds me of snow, Winter Wonderland and white Christmas. Oh, how I want to experience white Christmas. :D I hope you enjoyed. I still have more to show so just watch out for that. Enjoy the holidays my loves. Bye for now! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment