Friday, January 3, 2014

Top 13 Products of 2013


Happy new year my loves!! I know it is a tad bit late but whatevs, right? Haha ;D Anyways, as I say my farewell to 2013 I would like to share my top 13 products of that year. I actually had a bit of a hard time choosing just 13 products but luckily I managed to do so. These are the products that have been closest to my heart. ;) They have been my favorites, go-to and lifesavers. C'mon now and let me share them to you one by one. ^^,

❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

1.) ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
- This does the job so well. It sure makes my makeup last all day long. Being a product from ELF, it is also inexpensive.  

2.) Etude's Precious Mineral BB Cream  All Day Strong with SPF 30/PA++
- My go-to base. This makes my skin look flawless. I love love love the coverage, the longevity and the dewy finish that this product gives. The price is not that bad either.  

3.) NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural
- It does give that natural flush. It also lasts fairly long. This is perfect for everyday use.    

4.) Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in Black
- This is my go-to mascara. It gives the perfect volume and length. It never flakes or smudges on me. Lastly, it is easy to remove.

5.) Marionnaud N.38 Eyes
- This is the only brush that I use for my brows. The spoolie is great. The angled liner brush is not too long or short, has the perfect density, and when I use it to fill my brows it helps to give just that natural look. 

6.) Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry
- This is what I always use to prep my lips before applying any other lip product and whenever my lip gets chapped.  

7.) Customized Lip Balm Stain
- I'm so happy with this product. I mixed two lip products (ELF Lip Stain in Birthday Suit + Maybelline Lips Pink Glow in Mixed Berry) myself and the outcome, I believe, is great. It does last for a long time and I love the color.

8.) Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
- I adore the awesome formula of the lip butters and this is my go-to color. 

9.) Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Brightening Scrub
- For me, this is definitely the best facial scrub ever. First of all, it is not abrasive. It leaves my skin so clean and bright. It is very affordable, too.  

10.) Glamworks Charcoal Nose Pore Strip
- This does the job and takes away the nasty blackheads. 

11.) Quick FX Pimple Eraser
- This does wonders. All I need is a teeny tiny bit and it will dry out my pimples and leaves no scars. 

12.) Zenzest Eau de Toilette in Coral
- I love love love this scent. Need I say more? 

13.) Dove Hair Therapy Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo
- This is my life saver. It keeps my hair clean and refresh and it keeps the oiliness at bay for a very long period of time. 

That's it for my top 13 of 2013. How about you beauties? What's your top 13 products last year. I would surely love to know. ;) I know you've seen most, if not all, of these products before but I hope you still enjoyed this post. I'll talk to you again soon and my next post will be all about the stuff that I got this holiday season. Sounds fun, right? Keep your eye out for that one. Thank you so much for your time. Let's all have a wonderful 2014 and make this our best year yet. xo

2 comments:

  1. huhu hindi bagay sakin that shade of lip butter from revlon, sayang i really love the color pa naman ^^ happy new year ciena! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, sayang naman :( pero hindi bale, they have tons of other shades, I'm sure maraming ibang babagay sayo. ;D Happy new year to you, too. I wish you more blessings. ^^,

      Delete