Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Facial Mask Haul | Dec. '13 ^^,

I know! I know! I should have hauled my stuff collectively. But what can I do? I didn't expect that I would be visiting the mall frequently this month. Yes, I did go to the mall again. Yesterday, while we were on our way to Bulacan to attend my aunties's house blessing, we had a brief stopover at SM Pampanga to buy some food but I ended up at Watson's. Hahaha. Let's now see what I got. 


Let's first take the two extras out of the way. :)

1.) Ever Bilena Advance HD Concealer Pencil (100 Php)
- I think I'll  use this as a inner rim liner, brow lifter or reverse lip liner

2.) Accent False Eyelashes (98 Php)
- I know I'm too much with regards to buying false eyelashes but this will be the last.... at least for this year. :P

If you've been a loyal reader of mine, you probably have an idea about the "phases". Right at this moment, I'm having the face mask phase. :) I really went crazy.  

3.) Garnier Lightening Peel-off Mask (49 Php each)
- Peel off masks are my favorite. They are so fun to use. :D

4.) Garnier Self-heating Mask (49 Php each)

5.) Purederm Moisture Mask (89 Php)

6.) Purederm Yogurt Mask (89 Php)

7.) Purederm Peeling Gel Mask (99 Php)






8.) Beauty Buffet Sheet Mask (44 Php each)

Because mask are meant to be used weekly or fortnightly, I bet I have enough to last me half a year or probably even more. :) That is it for this post. I'll talk to you again later. Enjoy the Christmas Eve my loves. Let's eat a lot ;) xo 

6 comments:

  1. That's a lot of masks! Merry christmas!

    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. I totally went crazy over masks. ^^, Merry Christmas to you, too!

      Delete
  2. Yay andaming masks! Which one would you recommend the most?
    I'm planning to buy one but I'm not sure which one would suit me best. Huhu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try them all. So far, I've only used the Garnier self heating one and I like it. :D If you have oily skin this one will suit. ;) Happy new year dear! :)

      Delete
  3. love the beauty buffet masks packaging!

    happy new year!

    http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love their packaging, too. :D Happy new year! Have an awesome 2014 ;D

      Delete