Monday, January 6, 2014

What I Got This Holiday Season


Greetings my loves! :D As promised, today I will be sharing with you the stuff that I received from my dearest family last holiday season. I didn't get hundreds and thousands of gifts but I did get really awesome stuff. I'm in no way bragging, I just truly love all the stuff that I received and I think they are great. C'mon now and let's get moving. 

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

❀ Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT 4

❀ ZA Cosmetics Plumper Lips in 07 Candy Pink

❀ Laura Mercier Lipstick in Dusk

❀ MAC Lipstick in So Scarlet

❀ MAC Mattene Lipstick in Bing 

❀ MAC Tempting Eyeshadow Quad

❀ MAC Pigment Colour Powder in Blonde's Gold

❀ Shu Uemura Cream Eye Shadow in M White (top) and P Beige (bottom)

❀ Smashbox Bionic Mascara

❀ Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Cologne

❀ Coppertone Sunscreen

❀ Clinique Keychain

❀ Boracay Souvenir T-Shirt

❀ Mint Blue Sleeveless Top With Lace Detail

❀ Black and White Striped V-Neck Shirt

❀ White and Lilac Striped Dress

❀ Tan Beaded And Sequined Top

❀ Lavender Off Shoulder Dress

❀ Red and Cream Striped Cutout Maxi Dress

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀

I am very happy with each and every item that I got. The idea that people around me remembered to give me something, or just the mere fact that they actually thought of me, honestly made my holidays and until now makes me so ecstatic. Words are not even enough to express my gratitude for everything that I got and of course experienced (ehem.. LOTS & LOTS OF LOVE ;D) last holiday season. I certainly didn't forget the true essence of Christmas, you know. ;) I absolutely had an awesome and blissful one and I will surely be missing it. I'm positive you had an awesome holidays, too, right? ;D Now, I can't wait for the next holiday season. haha Kidding! I'm just trying to lighten up a bit the atmosphere because things are getting sappy. :P

So I guess, that is it. How about you? What are the stuff that you got for Christmas? I would love to know because I'm just nosy like that and I really enjoy Christmas hauls. Haha Anyways, expect a lot of first impressions, FOTD's, favorites and whatnot featuring most of these stuff. Thank you so much for spending time with me. ;) I'll talk to you again later, beauties. Bye! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment