Monday, July 27, 2015

What I Say: Yadah PureGreen Toner & Emulsion


Hey, gorgeous! What I have for you today is more of a first impression review. I usually don't do first impressions because I like testing a product for a very long time first before speaking about it, just in case its performance and my thoughts change. It's just that the products I'm going to talk about, which are the PureGreen Toner and Emulsion from Yadah, impressed me a lot and made me badly feel the need to make a post about them asap, so, even I didn't intend to, I'm changing that habit a bit and making a first impression review for the very first time. Here's to first experiences. ;D

Another reason why I can only do a first impression is because I don't feel qualified enough to do a full-on review since I only had samples and I was only able to use them together thrice, last Saturday night and last Sunday morning and night. I only needed the tiniest bit while using these two.

The first one with the rainy cloud, dog, and dog bone was the emulsion. It was white and had a lotion type of texture but a bit more liquidy. I used it after the toner which was the one with the girl, hearts and sparkles. The toner was just a clear liquid, a lot thinner than the emulsion. It can be used with a cotton ball but I just poured it on my palm and pat it on my face. 

Since I used them together, I can't really speak how well one works without the other.
Having said that, below is the rundown of things that I liked while using them in conjunction with each other.


☆ as stated at the back, they are both free of artificial colorant, synthetic preservatives and mineral oil
 they did moisturize without leaving a film-like or greasy feeling
 left my skin feeling soft and smooth
 my skin felt very hydrated and that hydration lasted all day and all night
 they felt very light on the skin
 they were easily absorbed
 they were not sticky
 left my face feeling fresh and clean
 they were just faintly scented, nothing too strong and fragrant
 my pores seemed better even though I don't really have much problem about them, I don't think mine are huge and super visible 
 lessened the white bumps I have on my under-eye area
 didn't break me out
☆ they balanced out my combination skin
 just like with any other Korean brands, they were packaged cutely

Again, I only used them thrice but they were able to perform everything above.
So, judging from our short lived romance, I can totally say that they were some of the best that I've tried. However, I still have tons of products to try so it would definitely take awhile for me to repurchase them. If you're interested, though, Yadah products are available at Beauty Bar. I don't think they are the most affordable, but I believe there are great skincare products that are worth the splurge. For me, these two are some of those. If you want to know if they will be worth the splurge for you too, try out samples first. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment