Tuesday, July 11, 2017

F&D | Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo

Let's talk about the latest from Cadbury.


It's Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo!!!

 I was honestly so excited about this chocolate. Their promos were very enticing to me. I love both Oreos and Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate. Put them together and that's like a dream come true, so I was giddy like a child and looking forward to try it.


I finally got to achieve that dream last week. I bought it at Robinson's Supermarket. I got the 60 g bar for 70 Php. It was a bit expensive compared to other imported chocolates.


I think it is already widely available. Just recently, I also saw some stocks at the 7-Eleven store near me and other leading supermarkets.


Enlarge to view the list of ingredients a lot better.


Here's the nutritional information.


For other details such as manufacturer, distributor and importer, check out the photo above.


This product has a lot of wrappers. Aside from the foil with all its details, it also has a white paper wrap and a yellow gold foil.


I honestly find it unnecessary and wasteful. :/


The consistency is pretty similar with all the other variants of Cadbury Dairy Milk. It's light, soft, smooth and creamy. The Oreo pieces have the right texture and crunch. It does melt easily, but also solidifies pretty fast.  


 I hate to break it to you, especially to other chocoholics like myself, but this one is a bit of a disappointment. There's something about it that doesn't taste well to me. The cookie bits taste well with the white vanilla creme. They also match well with the milk chocolate. However, I think the vanilla creme and the milk chocolate are not perfect for each other. They don't mix really well to me. 

I love many variants of Cadbury Dairy Milk, but this one is not part of my favorites. 

I don't think it's bad, but it's definitely not my cup of tea. I guess, you just have to lower your expectations, so you won't end up that disappointed. Or better yet, just go for the other variants. I love their Fruit & Nut, Cashew & Cookies, Honeycomb & Nuts and 5Star. I think Chloe likes their Black Forest, but I believe it's a limited edition.

I still have so much love for Cadbury Dairy Milk and I'm looking forward to their next chocolate! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment