Thursday, June 29, 2017

F&D | Vitamilk Soy Drinks in Choco Shake and Double Choco Shake


I used to hate soymilk, but since it's the easiest to find healthier alternative to dairy milk I decided to give it another try. 

Vitamilk is a well-known Thailand soymilk brand that is now widely available in the Philippines. 


I got mine at 7-Eleven for 30 Php each. To take it easy and slow, I went for Choco Shake and Double Choco Shake instead of the original plain soymilk. They also have other varieties such as Thai Tea and Energy.


 Enlarge the photo above to check out the nutritional information. I personally felt refreshed and energized after taking these drinks.


For ingredients and other details, click the photo above. 


You can find the manufacturing and expiration dates at the neck of the bottles. 

I like the packaging. Glass bottles are eco-friendly and highly recyclable. However, I think a different cap would be nice for the sake of ease and convenience. 


Vitamilk Choko Shake tasted like a normal choco milk drink but with a soy aftertaste. While I was finishing it up, I got the strong taste of malt. I actually liked it.

Vitamilk Double Choco Shake, on the other hand, tasted more chocolatey but not malty. The soy aftertaste was also a lot less obvious. 

Regarding their consistency, they both still had that thin and smooth texture, but it wasn't extremely thin and liquidy. There's actually a bit of milkiness but a tad less compared to dairy milk.  

Overall, it was a nice experience. They actually tasted good. I'm glad I gave soymilk another chance. I guess I'm ready to give the original plain one and the other flavors a try, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment