Saturday, July 29, 2017

F&D | Goldilocks Ube Hopia


I feel the strong need to rave about this food.

Obviously, I wasn't originally planning to make a post about this, hence the single unprepared photo. However, it's quite addicting, so I really want to share it with you. Here it goes...   

I got this Ube Hopia from Goldilocks yesterday for 69 Php. A pack contains 6 pieces of hopia. They also have Pork Hopia and Monggo Hopia. 

It probably seems a bit expensive for a hopia, but believe me, it is worth every penny. 

It has a delectable, fresh hopia scent.

The outer crust has a soft, smooth, rich texture and a chewy consistency. It is nowhere near dry and crumbly. It feels very fresh. 

It is packed with ube filling that tastes like Good Shepherd's Ube Jam. The filling's consistency is thick and creamy. 

Just thinking about it, makes me crave for more. 

Can you already imagine how scrumptious this hopia is? It is undeniably of good quality. You have to try it for yourself and experience its goodness. You won't regret it! 

I'm looking forward to try their other hopias. I bet they're tasty, too. Yum! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment