Monday, July 31, 2017

F&D | Korean Food Haul


It's always nice to try something new and different. ;D

 I got all these goodies at 805 Trading, the store next to Bopbop Shop. The two of them are pretty well known places here in Orani, Bataan. They are owned and managed by the same family. It's a family that I truly adore. If you live here or somewhere near, I strongly suggest you visit these stores. They are full of awesome goodies. If you want some proof, check out their page here.

Let's get on with the list!


(Ottogi) Jin Ramen Mild (38Php)
This one claims to be mild, but it is still pretty spicy. It's almost like a mellowed down version of jjamppong. I personally like it and find it delicious. The consistency of the noodles is different in a good way. It is smooth, thick and almost chewy. If you're familiar with the texture of the noodles of Lucky Me Lomi, it's like a better version of that. 


Samyang 2x Spicy Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen (65 Php)
I have yet to try this one. The mild one is already a bit spicy, so I can just imagine how extra spicy this one would be. I just hope that it wouldn't make my face turn red and my breath go fiery. xD


If you have watched the Korean drama Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo, you would know what these things are. They are actually ready-to-eat sausages. They're not just any ordinary sausages, they are fish and cheese sausages. Yep, you've read that correctly! It sounds a bit weird, right? They also have a chewy, almost rubbery consistency. I know, that just makes it sound even weirder. However, Chloe loves them! She even made me buy more after she finished her first stick. I'm not as obsessed with them as she is, but they are fine. They taste like squid balls to me.

By the way, I got these sausages for 25 Php each.

Let's move on to the ice creams!


Lotte Selection Strawberry (35 Php)
This is the cutest ice cream ever. It is only the size of my palm. Can you imagine that? It is also really yummy. It tastes a bit like strawberry milk since it's extremely milky. Nonetheless, it still has the strong taste of real strawberries: fresh, fruity and juicy. The consistency is smooth and creamy. It has some added fruit bits.


Pangtoa Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake with Cream Cheese (70 Php)
Chloe loves red velvet anything and she likes this one a lot. I have yet to taste it myself.


Pangtoa Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake (45 Php)
This is another one on my yet-to-try list. Chloe, on the other hand, has a lot of experiences with this one. She finds it really delicious. It is one of her favorites.

Now onto the next and last portion, the drinks! However, I haven't consumed any of these drinks yet, so I have no idea how they actually taste. I'm thinking about making a full on review of each drink. We'll see!  


Frozen Yogurt (70 Php)
This is not just your basic frozen yogurt, it is actually a frozen yogurt drink. It also comes in a plain flavor. 


 Binggrae Flavored Milk Drink in Banana and Strawberry (50 Php) 
Here's another strawberry flavored item. Surprise! Surprise! :P I'm not as excited for the banana one, but I still hope they're both yummy.


Seoul Milk
I have no idea about the price of this one. The only thing I'm sure of is that it also comes in chocolate flavor. 

That's everything for this haul. I haven't tried most of the items on this list yet, but I'm already looking forward to buy more Korean food and drinks. If you're wondering about the other Korean products that the store offers, then check out this album

No comments:

Post a Comment