Friday, July 5, 2019

HUMAN❤️NATURE 100% NATURAL BODY BUTTER in BERRY BLISS


As I've told you guys, I'm currently using nothing but Human❤️Nature products. Today's star is one of their body butters.

As of the moment, Human❤️Nature Body Butter is available in only two scents. Of course, the one we have here is in Berry Bliss, the other one is in Vanilla Peach.


Berry Bliss is definitely an upbeat, youthful, invigorating scent. It is sweet and fruity at the same time. Don't worry, it's not too sweet to the point of being heady and overwhelming. It actually makes me think of raspberry more than any other berries.

At first, I thought that the scent was gonna be a bit medicinal, especially once applied on the skin. But that's far from it, because in reality, it smells delectable.

The scent tends to last for hours and hours on my skin. It even sticks on my clothes.


It's utterly impressive, especially considering that the fragrance is all-natural. It is indicated so in the list of ingredients.

Speaking of list of ingredients, it is definitely not a short one, but I'm pretty familiar with most of the items listed.


It doesn't contain mineral oil and dimethicone. If you've been a faithful follower of this blog, you would know that I'm truly trying to avoid those ingredients. It is also free from parabens, synthetic fragrances and other possibly harmful chemicals.


Aside form being 100% natural, this product is also biodegradable and cruelty-free.


The consistency that it has is definitely that of a body butter. It is thicker and denser than a usual body lotion or moisturizer. Despite having such characteristics, I still don't find it hard to use and spread on my skin.

If you're not used to this kind of texture, simply make sure to apply the product while your skin is still damp. That would make things a lot easier and smoother. The skin is also more absorbent and receptive in this stage, so you will surely get all the benefits and the intense moisturization that this body butter provides.


Despite the consistency, I also don't find it hard to squeeze out from the tube. I actually prefer that it is in this squeeze tube packaging with a pop-up top, because it is more convenient and hygienic than a tub. It is safer, too, since it prolongs the freshness of the product and keeps it from oxidizing or getting contaminated easily.

A tube contains 200g or 7.05 oz of product. A little bit goes a long way. I think I'm almost on my third month with the same tube.

As I've mentioned above, it does effectively provide intense, all-day moisturization. It keeps my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I think it also makes my skin not just feel, but also look healthier and glowier. It's beneficial inside and out. I also enjoy how it keeps my skin free from body acne for most of the time.

Overall, it is a truly wonderful body butter and I have nothing but love and appreciation for it. I'll definitely keep on using the Human❤️Nature Body Butter.

Always keep in mind that the skin is the largest organ and that the things that we apply on it get absorbed. Choose your products wisely. 😉

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment