Wednesday, September 2, 2020

RITE 'N LITE ROOT BEER


Today, I'm going to share with you my thoughts regarding the Rite 'N Lite drink in Root Beer. They still do have other flavors like Orange and Lemon & Lime, but those were not available when I purchased the three.


Just like the others, this one comes in a 250 mL can and similar to the Lemon one, it also retails for 24 Php at 7-Eleven.


The drink itself looks really dark in the photo, but it actually has more of a caramel-ish brown color.

There's nothing special about the scent. It smells like regular root beer, but just lighter.


The taste, too, is noticeably lighter than that of other root beer sodas, but not to the the point that it comes off bland. Nevertheless, I have to say that among the three Rite 'N Lite drinks that I have tried, this is the least flavorful.

The fizziness of this drink is exactly the same with the other two. I guess I always feel the need to mention something about that because that's one of my favorite things about these drinks.


I explored a bit and mixed it with milk. The drink surely gave me a rootbeer float vibe. 


Root beer used to be my favorite soda and that's why I was really excited to try this Rite 'N Lite one. I even saved it for last because I thought I would like it best. Truth to be told, though, it ended up as my least favorite among the three. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad tasting drink. It's just that it didn't leave a strong and lasting impression on me.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment