Tuesday, October 6, 2020

RITE 'N LITE PEACH


Just the other day, I found two more variants of Rite 'n Lite in a Robinson's Easymart near us. I'm already aware of the existence of one of those two and that's with the Lemon & Lime flavor, whereas I'm quite surprised with the other one which is in Peach. I didn't know they have such variant. Is it new? It's not stated anywhere. Anyway, for today, let's focus on the latter.

This drink is available in 250 mL. It retails for only 21.50 Php.


Just like all the other Rite 'n Lite drinks, it claims to have no sugar, no carbs and no calories.


Those details are also shown in the nutrition facts.

Though, it does contain other sweeteners as clearly stated on the list of ingredients.


The expiry date is indicated under the can.

This drink has a very rich peach candy scent. It smells really sweet, juicy and fruity. It has such a happy and youthful scent that I find very inviting and uplifting.

The same goes for the taste. It is flavorful. The peach taste is evident. It's fruity and sweet, but not cloying.

I think it is best chilled. It is refreshing and energizing.

Similar with the other Rite 'n Lite drinks, I also find it fizzier than most sodas from other brands. It actually makes me burp easier than usual. Okay, that's probably tmi, but it's true. I think it's very helpful and effective when you're feeling bloated or experiencing indigestion.

That's all for today.

Until next time!
💖

No comments:

Post a Comment