Monday, June 3, 2013

ACCESSORIES HAUL #1

Since I was in high school, I've been known as the girl who always has accessories on. People can absolutely count on their fingers how many times I forgot to wear one. And I just remembered, the first time I didn't have anything on, they, too, got bothered and kept on asking why I didn't have any accessories during that time. xD It's very seldom 'cause like others, I just feel naked or incomplete without any accessories.

Accessories are just my thing. They are part of my life for so long. I actually do have a nice collection of accessories. Now, I have some more to add to my dear collection.

image

Let's start with these adorable rings...

image

I feel like I can pair them with a lot of outfit. x) AND, they're only 80 php each. ;)

Next let's have the earrings...   

image

Yes, yes, yes, I'm one of those girls who love pink. Another fact, earrings are my first love. I got all these three for 250 Php.

Lastly,  the necklaces... 

image

This is actually the first time I purchased statement necklaces, before, I only prefer dainty ones. I'm glad to have these in my collection and for sure these babies wouldn't be the last. ;D 

I got all of these fun, adorable stuffs from a shop called Bopbop. I've been a loyal customer of that store for some time now. Actually most of my accessories and other cute items, too, were from that shop.You can go check it out, https://www.facebook.com/bopbopworld. :D

Thanks for reading! ;D xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment