Monday, June 10, 2013

June Make-up Haul ^^,

SHOPPING is the key to a stress free life… okay, so that’s an overstatement. xD But still, shopping is a word that makes me feel excited and hyper whenever I hear it. :D Definitely, it is somewhere on top of my stress reliever list. It is something that entertains me a lot and just simply makes me happy. It is like I’m rewarding myself and it makes me feel good. I love discovering and reuniting with a lot of products. I love having something new. I love shopping!

I certainly am sure that a lot of you feel me. You’re with me right? ;D

Now, let me share to you, lovelies, a glimpse of the things I got from my latest shopping journey.



ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - 249.75 Php

     One of the most interesting debates in the beauty community is whether this baby is a dupe of the famous NARS Orgasm and Laguna duo. Well, packaging wise they undeniable look alike. Regarding, the product itself I couldn’t care less because even if it is or it isn’t, this baby, I say, is so gorgeous. The blush is peachy pink with golden shimmers in it, perfect to instantly make you look radiant and glowing. The bronzer is a nice brown, also with slight shimmers in it. With that being said, if you’re not into shimmers you should stay away from this product but if you are, ah, this is a lovely product, absolutely worth the try.

Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation - 165 Php

     I’ve been looking for an everyday foundation with light to medium coverage that is affordable but does the job and I’ve read a lot of good reviews about this one so I decided to finally try it. :D I’ll tell you beauties if I like it.

Nichido Blushes L: Cool Rum R: Peach Glow - 88 Php 

     The one in the left may be familiar to all of you, Cool Rum. It’s the most famous among the Nichido blushes. People love its versatility, you can definitely use it as a blush and also a bronzer, maybe even a crease colour. Also it is matte which is preferred by many. Next to that is Peach Glow. As the name implies it is a light peach and just like the Cool Rum it is also matte. As you possibly can tell by now I prefer peach blushes because I think it is a glamorous colour and it suits Asian skin tone amazingly.

Fashion 21 Single Eye Shadows in 20 and 11 - 65 Php

     What I love the most about these eye shadows is that they are matte. They are also very handy. And who doesn't need a brown and white eye shadows right? You can use the brown to fill your brows, to set your eye liner (keep it from smudging and make it more natural), as a crease colour and even as a lid colour. While the white one is perfect for highlighting your brows and inner corners, and also as a lid colour. Oh, another thing, I tested them out and they are not powdery at all. Though these babies are sheer but they are quite buildable. ;)

Marionnaud Brushes in N37 (bottom) and N38 (top) 

     As we all know, make up brushes can do wonders. They are like magic wands. Right now, I’m building my collection and so glad to add these two. The one on top is a spoolie on one end and an angled brow/liner brush (N38) on the other, perfect for making your brows look good or applying gel eyeliner or eye shadow to set your liner. The one below is a pointed eye shadow brush (N37), awesome for adding some details on your eye look or for using on the crease. They are affordable, around a hundred each, I’m just not sure about the exact price, sorry about that.  ^^v Nonetheless, they do work pretty well and feel so soft too.

That concludes my haul, dears. By the way, everything was purchased at Landmark, Trinoma. (:

If you have questions or want an in depth review about one of these products feel free to comment down below. ;)

That’s all for now lovelies. Thanks for reading. xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment