Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thought For The Day ^^,

     Hi everyone. How are you all doing? I just want to share to you something that has suddenly crossed my mind. This is something different or new to my blog. I don’t know why, this is not at all related to makeup or anything like that, but I really feel like sharing this to you. I don’t even know if this would matter to anyone or if I would make any sense, nonetheless I’m continuing. I hope you don’t mind lovelies. ;)



     These were words from one of the best professors that I’ve had.  If I remember it right, he spoke these words right on our last meeting, last semester.

     This is just one of his many more statements that undeniably made an impact on me. I just think they are simple words that we have to be reminded of every time. And for reasons I don’t know, I just notice myself thinking about this again earlier today. It is just kind of weird to me because I don’t actually feel sad today.  Honestly, I don’t feel great but I’m sure I don’t feel sad either. I may not need this statement right now, but it came to my mind that maybe someone else may, so sharing this here I thought might be a good idea.

     Sadness has its own dead-end. Just like any other things, at some point, it has to change and it will. As we all know, there’s nothing permanent in this world but change. Also, as one of the saying goes, this too shall pass. We just have to hope for the best, help ourselves and do what we can to make it reach its dead-end. No one can do that better but only us ourselves. Let’s start now, and no matter how long and far the road will take, let’s just keep on moving. In time sadness will reach its end and the portal of happiness will open.

     Smile, it will make you look lovelier and boost happiness. Thanks for your time, until next time beauties. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment