Saturday, September 7, 2013

Birthday Makeup ^^,



                                              Here it is... :D


              ..plus more selfies ;D..

            


                ..and an OOTD!! :)


Excuse the mess, please. I was actually in my younger sister's room. xD 

                                                  

                                      PRODUCTS USED:

                                               <3 FACE <3


1.) The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Angel Skin Foundation in NB23
2.) L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Creamy Beige
3.) NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural
4.) Nichido Final Powder in Pink Glow
5.) ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer (not included in the photo ^^v)

                                                <3 EYES<3



1.) Shawill 6 Color Cream Eyeshadow (pink and purple; as base)
2.) Clinique High Impact Eyeshadow Duo in Rose Wine (brown; crease color)
3.) MAC Single Eyeshadow in Vibrant Grape (inner and outer part of the lid)
4.) MAC Single Eyeshadow in Et Tu, Bouquet? (middle part of the lid)
5.) ELF Mechanical Eyelash Curler
6.) Covergirl Lashblast Fusion in Black
7.) ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance (inner tear duct)
8.) ELF Brow Kit
9.) ELF Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara

                                                 <3 LIPS <3  


1.) EOS Lip Balm in Cherry
2.) NYX Round Lipstick in Summer Love
3.) NYX Round Lipstick in Narcissus

That's it for my birthday look, lovelies. The quality sucks! The colors are more vibrant in real life. The quality of my photos will improve soon, that's a promise. ^^v And yes I have a very stubborn dark circles. I'm still on the hunt for the best concealer. If you can suggest something, just write down on the comment section below. ;D Lastly, I'll make better posts very soon. I'm still trying to condition myself. Thank you sweethearts. I'll talk to you again later. :*  



No comments:

Post a Comment