Monday, October 21, 2013

Collective Haul | October ^^,


     "Lost love is still love. It just takes a different form, that's all. You can't hold their hand... You can't tousle their hair... But when those senses weaken another one comes to life... Memory... Memory becomes your partner. You hold it... you dance with it... Life has to end... Love doesn't.”
― Mitch Albom

     Life must always go on. I am currently starting to get back on track. I will be posting the usual stuff again and make myself busy. I'm sure that will help a lot. ^^, Right now, I have a haul to share with you all.

     Let's first talk about the stuff that I bought from SM. :)


Pump Bottle with Reusable Lock (Watsons) - 69.75 Php
- I like to keep liquid soap on a small pump bottle.

Glamworks Charcoal Nose Pore Strips (Watsons) - 2 for 149 Php (99 Php each)
- I have already tried this pore strip before and it really works amazingly for me. 

Pond's Perfect Care Lemon Cold Cream (Watsons) - 134.75 Php
- I've heard a lot of amazing things about this product so I'm very hyped up to try it. 

Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse (Watsons) - 289 Php
- I have naturally straight hair and I've always wished I have curly hair instead. :P

Nivea Extra Whitening Anti-perspirant (Watsons) - 92 Php
- a necessity ;)

Star and Heart Jewel Lash (Watsons) - 98 Php each
- I really want to learn how to apply fake eyelashes. I also think they are fun to have. :)

Star Jewel Lash in 07

Star Jewel Lash in 01

Heart Jewel Lash in 10

Star Jewel Lash in 18

Star Jewel Lash in 14

 Pink Bag (watsons) - free :D
- I got it for free because I spent more than a thousand. :)

Nouveau Hairclamp (SM Department Store) - 99.75 Php
- This is great to have and a big help whenever you have to section your hair. ;)

Goody Brush and Comb (SM Department Store) - 269.75 Php
- I really want a voluminous hair and a teasing brush and a teasing comb will surely be a big help. :)

Soulmate shoes in Deena-Black (SM Department Store) - 299.75 Php
- A very casual shoes, perfect for me. :) 

Parisian T Satchel (Navy - Small) (SM Department Store) - 449.75 Php
- What I adore about this bag is that I can actually use it as a hand bag, a sling bag or a bag pack. It also comes in different colors. I actually had a hard time choosing between this one and the nude one. 

     Let's now move on to some of the stuff that I actually got from my aunt who is visiting from abroad.


Gray top with bow and cutout detail at the back (Victoria's Secret)
- I'm so into the details. :D


White backless top with collar (Banana Republic)
-  I love plain tops like this. :)

Long sleeves top (Pink by Victoria's Secret)
- I can actually use this as a top or as a cardigan. :)

Enchanted Apple and Aqua Kiss Hydrating Body Lotion (Victoria's Secret)
- I'm so in love with their scents. They both smell so light and refreshing. :D

     Last but not the least, let's not forget about the things that I bought from a bazaar.

Basic tops - 50 Php each
- What a steal right? They also have nice quality. They are not sheer or too thin at all.

Slouchy or Harem pants - 100 Php
- It looks weird in this photo right? haha. 

     Well, I guess this post's picture heavy. I hope you didn't mind and I hope you enjoyed. ^^, Thanks for your time beauties. Let's talk again very soon. Ciao! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment