Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Goodbye, Cody :')


     Today, I just feel so heartbroken. Now, I truly know how it feels to lose somebody… somebody who’s really special... someone who’s really close to you… someone you spent time with… someone you took care of.

     As I woke up this morning, my heart shattered into a million pieces. Our little Cody’s dead.

a week old Cody 

     He’s only 23 days old. We’d only been together for 23 days but it feels like we’d been together for a really long time. It feels like I’ve lost a big part of my life.

2 weeks old

     Some of you may find me over sentimental. But, I also know some of you may understand what I’m feeling right now.

2-3 weeks old

     I’m doing this post because I want to keep him alive… alive in my mind… alive in my heart. I want to remember every single emotion that this little guy made me feel… how he entertained me a lot… how he made me so happy… how he made me worry about him whenever he’s sick and crying… how he made me feel not alone... even how he pissed me when he kept on going somewhere (under my bed, under the cabinet, near the electric fan, and places like that) :’D… and how he makes me lonely right now. :’) I will always remember this little guy… the little guy who used to drink milk so loud… the little guy who tried to walk so hard even if he still couldn’t… the little guy who loved pillows… the little guy who loved lights... the little guy with eyes same as his mom’s… the little guy with a pink-ish nose also like his mom’s… the adorable crybaby… my roommate… sometimes even my bedmate. I want to treasure how much I’ve loved this baby.

     I am very thankful for having him even for a very short period of time. I had truly wonderful moments with him. It is amazing how he touched my life. He even reminded me how short life can be. I really love and adore my baby.  

Caito & Cody
Caito & Cody
Cloxie, Cody & Caito
Cloxie, Cody & Caito
     You will forever be missed and never be forgotten, Cody. :’) 

2 comments:

  1. I lost my little love Pickles just three months ago. He was a guinea pig. I'll miss him forever. I love my other guinea pigs just as much but there'll always be an empty space in my heart for Pickles.

    Sad as it is, it's a blessing to have had a pet that brought you happy memories, even for just a short while. Cody was loved and that's what matters. :) It'll be alright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria. :') You're so sweet. You've made me feel a lot better. This comment of yours is truly a huge help. It really is nice to know that someone out there knows exactly what I'm feeling. :')

      Delete