Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Product Empties ^^


     Happy Tuesday my friends!! :D Today we will be talking about some products that I’ve finally used up. Doesn’t it feel great when you’ve finally used up a product, especially if it’s a makeup item, because that means you now have an excuse to go to the mall and buy another stuff. Hahaha. Just kidding. But it really does feel great, right? Because it’s like you’ve accomplished something and fortunately those things didn’t go to waste. Anyhow, I’m going to share my experience with them and tell whether the product is a hit or a miss for me. ;) Let’s start.


1.) Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- I don't really have anything bad to say about this product. But, I don't have something extraordinary to say about it either. It just simply does the job. It's a hit but I wont repurchase anytime soon. I still want to try other facial cleanser. 


2.) Pangea Organics Facial Cleanser
- This one, I really love. I feel like it doesn't just clean my face, it also brightens up my complexion and makes me feel really refreshed. It is definitely a hit.


3.) Pangea Organics Eye Cream
- This is another hit. It is not too thick but it moisturizes so well. It is also not greasy. It definitely improves and lessens the dryness under my eye.


4.) Garnier Brightening Eye Roll On
- I'm not really sure if I would consider this one a miss. I didn't see any drastic improvement because of this but I love how it feels, I love the cooling sensation that it gives.


5.) Evian Facial Spray
- This is another hit. It truly does make my skin feel refreshed and moisturized. But, the thing that I love the most is how this thing sets my make up and gets rid of the powdery look.  


6.) Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
- I love how I can easily use this on my top and bottom eyelashes because of its nice wand. This is a good mascara that gives not only volume but also length. It doesn't flake or smudge and it is really waterproof. It is surely a hit.  


7.) Aido Classic Liquid Eyeliner
- This eyeliner is amazing especially considering its price. It is very inexpensive. It is very easy to use. I love how black it is and the glossy finish. For me, this is, without a doubt, another hit. 


8.) Etude's I'm JUMBO Pen Liner
- This one is a sure miss. It is not that black and I actually find it hard to use. It doesn't go on smoothly and evenly even if I store it downwards. Lastly, the tip actually hurts my lash line. ugh. I hate it. I just didn't really wanna waste it especially for the price, it is not that expensive but also not the cheapest.


9.) E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
- This one is the last but definitely not the least. It is actually another hit. First of all, it is very inexpensive. Second of all, unlike the Etude pen liner this one goes on like a dream. It is definitely very easy to use. It applies evenly. Third, I like how black it is. Lastly, I love the tip of this one. This is definitely everything that the Etude pen liner is not.    
     
     That is all, my loves. If you have something to share about these products don’t be shy to tell us down on the comment below. ;) Thanks for your time. I’ll talk to you again very soon. Bye! xo

2 comments:

  1. i bought the same garnier eye roll on sis. my under eye lightened a bit and the eye bags were decreased a bit. but thats just it ^^ konti lang yung improvement and it took awhile before the effects were visible. how long do you massage it on your under eyes? there was no specific instruction kase on the box :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it worked for you. :D I think I didn't see much improvement because I have SEVERE dark circles. haha xD That is so true, I was also looking for specific instruction before. :l I used to massage this on my eyes as long as I wanted to. haha :D I really enjoyed the cooling effects of this product.

      Delete