Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September Loves ^^,


     Hello my lovely readers!!! :D How are you all doing? Can you believe how fast time goes? September is officially over and Christmas is definitely just around the corner. I actually feel a little overwhelmed by that fact but also excited at the same time.  Anyhow, let’s just leave that for a moment and let’s talk about the products that I’ve been loving this past month. :)

     Before I forget, be warned that most of these items are lip products just because a.) I’m a lip junkie (you’ve probably read that a million times) and b.) I chose to keep things simple last month and so most of the days I only used a lip product/s and a concealer.  I hope you don’t get annoyed by the fact that I always always always talk about lip products. Haha. That’s it. Let’s now jump right into it.
<3<3<3<3<3


1.) Nichido Eyelash Curler
- This thing fits the shape of my eyes oh, so well. It curls my eyelashes perfectly, definitely just the way I want it. And the curls actually stay for a long time. This is also very inexpensive. 


2.) Garnier Light BB Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-On
- I just love how this product covers my dark circles. It also doesn't dry out my under eye like some other concealers do. It feels very light in the skin and it lasts pretty long, too. Definitely a keeper. :D


3.) Avon Holiday Delight Lip Balm in Peach
- This balm moisturizes my lips ah-mazingly. It doesn't feel greasy and doesn't leave a white film even if I apply too much of it. It is truly light but still keeps my lips very moisturize for a long period of time. Not to mention, it has a very nice scent/taste.


4.) ELF Lip Plumping Lip Glaze
- This thing is simply wonderful and I love the color pay off of the tinted glaze so much. It also feels so refreshing on the lips because it is a bit minty. If you wanna know more about this product just click here. :)  

L: Cabana Crush ; R: Air Kiss
5.) Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF15 in 14 Cabana Crush and 10 Air Kiss
- First of all, I love how these lip glosses have SPF. Second of all, the color pay-off of each is amazing. They are really pigmented. Another thing is they do last really long. With that being said, they are a little bit sticky but nothing unbearable.   


6.) NYX Round Lipstick in Paris
- Just like Marlena from Makeup Geek, this is also an all time favorite of mine. The color is just lovely. This lipstick is so pigmented and true to color. It doesn't moisturize my lips but it is not drying at all. It also goes on like a dream. I love to use this most of the days.  


7.) Avon's Lovely in Pink by Sweet Honesty
- The smell of this perfume is so refreshing. It simply smells so light, young, fresh and lovely. Ugh. I've been loving this since I don't know when.


8.) Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo
- This baby right here doesn't only clean and refresh my hair, it also gives my hair a lot of volume which I really love. It does keep the oiliness at bay for a very long time, too. It is also another inexpensive product. 

     That is everything I've been loving for the month of September. How about you beauties, what are the things that you've been loving the past month? And have you tried some of these products? What are your thoughts about them? I would surely love to know. I'll talk to you again later my loves. Bye! xo

6 comments:

  1. ooh i need to try the Dove dry shampoo since i have bleached hair <3 thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it, it's truly a nice product. ^^, It is my pleasure. :)

      Delete
  2. sis how does a dry shampoo like this work haha? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the days I don't wash my hair, I just spray this dry shampoo and it soaks up the oil and dirt on my scalp. ^^, It's a nice and convenient product. You should give it a try. :D

      Delete
  3. The avon lip balm is so cute! I personally really want an eyelash curler that keeps your curls in place / my eyelashes are stubborn hehe

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. ^^, I feel you, I also have stubborn and stick-straight lashes. So far, this is the eyelash curler that works best for me. :D

      Delete