Friday, October 11, 2013

NOTD: OMG Nail Polish in Prom Queen

     Hello my loves! Today, I am back with an N.O.T.D. I actually don’t remember anymore when the last time I posted an N.O.T.D was. It’s been quite some time. I definitely missed posting something like this. I used to post A LOT of NOTD’s back when I first started blogging.  (:

     Just like the old times, I am wearing another nail polish from OMG. I just adore this brand. It is a very affordable local brand. I actually got this nail polish from Landmark, Trinoma for only 17.75 Php. Isn’t that a steal?


     That’s not just that, my friends. This nail polish also has a very nice quality. I mean it. It goes on like a dream. It applies smoothly and evenly. Then, it dries really fast. Who wants a nail polish that takes years to dry anyways? Ain’t nobody got time for that. Haha xD It is also opaque, all you’ll ever need is just a coat on each nails. I am also positive that this nail colour will last long without chipping just like the first ones that I’ve tried.


     Here is how it looks on my nails.


     Isn’t it lovely? I still think it is lovely even though the photo actually doesn't give justice. It is much prettier in person. It is also more lilac and totally not greyish. This nail colour is called Prom Queen by the way. This one is now on top of the list of my favourites. Like, c’mon, who wouldn’t fall in love with this colour. It’s just so fresh, young, and girly. I am totally smitten by it.

     You love it, too, right? I know you do. Don’t be shy and tell me what you think about this nail colour. Let’s chat a little. xo  

2 comments:

  1. I love the shade! I like the color purple on nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it Paola. :D I'm also into purples. ^^,

      Delete