Monday, November 4, 2013

Lip Combo of the Day 11.04.13

     Hello my loves! Happy Monday! Let's all start the week with a smile and good vibes. ;D

     Today, I have another lip combo to share with you all.

     I'm currently loving light pink and nude lips a lot. I'm so addicted to pink and nude colors that there's no wonder there are a lot of them in my shopping list. xD That being said, I'm not really into red lips anymore but I still like to give it a go from time to time... just like today. And I actually like it. I hope you will too. ;)



     This red lip color still leans toward the pinker side. (:


     I first applied In2it Lasting Colour Lipstick in Flambe. Then, I topped it off with NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Plush Red. (You probably know by now my addiction to NYX products. haha)

     That's it for today, beauties. Watch out for more LCOTDs soon. Wishing us a wonderful week ahead. Byeee! ;*  

No comments:

Post a Comment