Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Loves ^^,

     Hi there! :D Today, I am going to share with you, guys, the products that I've been loving for the month of October. I know it is a bit late but, as they say, it is better late than never, right? ;D I don't have a lot of products to share because I've been using the same old stuff and I've already mentioned them in my previous posts. I still hope you'll enjoy. ;) Let's go ahead and get started. 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3


1.) Dear Body The Wild One Midnight Raspberry and Sexy Lily Daily Body Wash
- Wow! Isn't that a mouthful? xD Going on, I really like this body wash. It makes my skin soft and smooth. It is also pretty inexpensive. I believe I got it from Watson's for around 300 Php. Don't quote me on that. haha. But I'm 100% positive that it's less than 500 Php. Lastly, I love how this stuff smells. I would not try to describe the scent anymore because I'm pretty bad at doing that. xD 
  
2.) Calvin Klein "ck IN2U him" 
- Yes! him...You've read it right. This is actually a fragrance for men. hahaha. But who cares, I really like it. It's just so appealing. 

3.) ELF High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
- If you wanna know more about this and why i love it, just click here. :)

4.) ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer
- This would not be one of ELF's most famous products for nothing. I'm a big fan of the blush. It is a very gorgeous one. I feel like using this blush makes you look young and glowing. I also like the contouring powder but I seldom bronze or contour.

5.) Customized Lip Balm Stain
-Of course, last but definitely not the least (this is actually my most favorite this month) a lip product. I'm sure you know by now that my monthly favorites wouldn't be ever complete without a lippie. :) But this one is no ordinary lip product. I actually made or mixed this one myself. I mixed ELF's Lip Stain in Birthday Suit with a lip balm (Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow). I love the color a loooooot. It is a very nice shade of pink. It is also opaque. Honestly, while I was doing this, I didn't expect that I would even like it. One day, I just got bored and decided to experiment. I also thought that it would be pretty sheer and the color wouldn't be anything amazing. Fortunately, I'm all wrong. Another thing, it lasts so long on my lips and it does leave a stain.   

     That's it. I really don't have much to share. But, how about you? What are the products that you've been loving this past month? And have you tried any of these products? If your answer is yes, what can you say about them? Feel free to put your two cents in. Let's talk again soon. Bye! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment