Sunday, November 24, 2013

When Boredom Strikes... ^^,

Good morning my loves! How's your sleep? Hopefully, you had an awesome slumber.
Anyhow, I'm just going to share something crazy. Last Friday, I was so bored. I was just pretty much browsing the net all day. Whenever I'm so bored I usually think or do something crazy. And that's exactly what happened that day. As I said I was just browsing the net, checking different social sites and all that jazz, then while I was on my Instagram I saw something with a random caption "She bangs, she bangs". Suddenly, there was a light bulb flashing above my head and without second thoughts I looked for scissors and voila, I cut my hair. hahaha. I know I lot of people do cut their own bangs regularly but this was actually my first time. Now, let's go and see the result....





I haven't gotten out of bed yet to even wash my face or anything. I hope you don't mind seeing me in all my glory. haha

Btw, if you're wondering how I look before I had my little experiment, here is a pic.


What do you think? My mom told me that it's not bad at all. But, of course that's what she would say. hahaha

Oh! Don't you, lovelies, think I look like someone famous?  Because I do. Here she is.....

Photo Credits: dora.wikia.com

Twinsies!! hahaha

Well, that's all beauties. I just really wanted to share a fun experience. I'll talk to you again later. Bye! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment