Monday, December 23, 2013

FOTD: Holiday Look #3 ^^,

Hello my loves! Yes, I'm back again. Today, I am going to show you my third holiday look. I guess this set of holiday looks would not be complete if I don't show you one look that includes gold and red, the most Christmas-y colors, right? So here it is. But before I go on, don't forget to check out my first look and second look, okay? Thanks! :D Let's get started with the third look now. 


----- PRODUCTS USED: -----
FACE:
1.) Fashion 21 Perfect Stick
- applied all over the face as a foundation
2.) LA Girl Pro Conceal
- applied under the eyes to conceal dark circles and brighten the under eye area
3.) Nichido Powder in Pink Glow
- applied all over the face to set the foundation and concealer

4.) ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer in St. Lucia
- only used the blush

LIPS:

1.) In2it Lasting Colour Lipstick in Flambe
- applied first 
2.) NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Plush Red
- finished off the lips with this


EYES:
1.) MAC Quad Eye Shadow in Notoriety
- applied Skintone 2 (3) all over the lids
- applied Rich & Earthy (2) on the outer third of the lids
- applied Notoriety (4) on the outer "v" and lightly on the crease
- applied Skintone 1 (1) on the inner tear duct

2.) ELF Liquid Liner in Black
- created a thin line on the upper lash line 
3.) Japonesque Curler
- curled my lashes
4.) Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion in Black
- finished off with mascara on the upper lashes





That is it for the third look, gold eyes and red lips. I hope you like it. :) Don't forget to check back again tomorrow. I'll be posting my last holiday look. Thank you for you time my loves. Happy holidays. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment