Tuesday, December 24, 2013

FOTD: Holiday Look #4 ^^,

Hello my loves! :D Today, I will be sharing with you my last holiday look. And of course, there is no better way to end this set of holiday looks than with the famous smokey eyes. It would not be well-known for nothing, right? I really think it is a great look for a lot of different occasions. C'mon now and let me show you my take on smokey eyes. :)


--- PRODUCTS USED: ---


FACE:


1.) Fashion 21 Perfect Stick
- applied all over the face as a foundation
2.) NYX Concealer in a Jar
- applied under the eyes to conceal dark circles and brighten
3.) Nichido Powder in Pink Glow
- applied all over the face to set foundation and concealer and to keep oiliness at bay


LIPS:


1.) Vaseline Lip therapy in Cherry
- applied first to prep the lips
2.) Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
- nude lip colour


EYES:


1.) Ever Bilena Eye Brow Pencil in Medium Brown
- filled in and defined the brows
2.) ELF Eye Brightening Pencil in Black
- applied all over the lids as a base
- also applied on the lower waterline and lash line

3.)ELF Flawless Eye Shadow in Smoky
- used the line color all over the lids and then blended the edges
- applied the lid color on the inner tear duct
4.) Shawill 6-Color Cream Eye Shadow
- applied the blue eye shadow on the center of the lids, just for a pop of color and shimmers







And it all ends here. I'm hoping that you enjoyed all my holiday looks and that these help you in any ways. ;) Merry Christmas my loves. Have a wonderful and unforgettable holidays. I will talk to you again next time. Bye! xo    

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Stay gorgeous!

    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so sweet. :) Merry Christmas to you and your family, too. :D

      Delete
  2. I like your pics here!! Merry Christmas sis! and God bless your kind heart <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like them. :D I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. God bless you, too. ^^,

      Delete