Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Random Haul | December '13 ^^,

I wanted to unwind so I went to Quezon City. I roamed around Trinoma and SM North EDSA and I shopped a little. Just a little I promise. :D Let me share to you now what I actually ended up getting. :)

------------------------------
First, I went to Beauty Bar which is located at the 3rd floor of Trinoma Mall.

1.) Japonesque Precision Eyelash Curler (750 Php)
- I've been wanting this for the longest time because of Sineady Cady / TheMakeupChair. She loves this so much and uses this in most of her videos. It does a great job curling her lashes. I hope it would work well for me, too. Also, it just looks so cool and unique. Don't you agree? :)

2.) Andrea Perma Lash - Flair Short Black (225 Php)
- These days, I have been having a "thing" for lashes. I don't really care about them before. Well, maybe going through the lashes phase can't be helped. What do you guys think? Am I the only one who's having these crazy phases? You know, like, one day I'm super into lip products then the next moment I am crazy over blushes and after that I go gaga over eye lashes. Don't you experience that?

3.) Andrea Perma Lash Individual Eyelash Adhesive - Dark (195 Php)
- Of course, the former's plus one. ;)

4.) Abahna White Grapefruit & May Chang Natural Wax Scented Candle (695 Php)
I do have a thing for scents since I don't know when. That's why I hate not having Bath and Body Works here in the Philippines. I mean c'mon they have awesome candles and other stuff, too, with heavenly scent. I feel like I've found a gem now that I have this candle. It has this citrusy smell. It smells so nice. It is really refreshing and uplifting. Also, the scent is not too overwhelming. It would not make you feel dizzy and want to puke. I love love love this candle. If you have a thing for scents and candles, too, try this now especially because the candles are 45% off (312.75 Php) in Beauty Bar. Abahna candle is available in different scents. You're welcome. haha :D

5.) Burt's Bees Radiance Day Cream
I got this one for free. Oh, how I love freebies. :D<

I also got something from Landmark (1st Floor, Trinoma).


6.) Artist Studio Brushes
-The brushes from Artist Studio are very cheap but have awesome quality. I love them. 
* Angled Flat Top - 119.75 Php
* Spoolie or Eyelash/Eyebrow Wand - 64.75 Php
* Blending or Crease Brush - 69.75 Php
* Defining Eye Brush - 29.75 Php

Lastly, I got a few stuff from Watsons (2nd Floor, The Annex, SM City North Edsa).


7.) Purederm Makeup Cleansing Tissues x2 (119 Php)
- I heard good things about these makeup cleansing tissues. They are pretty cheap, too, compared to others.

8.) Watson's Cleansing Facial Wipe x2 (45 Php)
- More cleansing facial wipes. I just need something that would fit perfectly on my pouch and I can carry around where ever I go. :)

9.) Cuddles Cotton Squares (47 Php)
- Is it weird that I have a favorite brand and type of cotton, which is this one, even though they all seem the same? Haha 

10.) Skin Protec Hand Sanitizing Hand Sanitizing Foam in Sweet Pea (67.50 Php)
- This is very much similar to Bath and Body Works Hand Foam On-the-Go Hand Cleanser. It smells amazing. There's also no need to rinse. How I wish I also get the Cucumber one. Oh well, maybe next time.  

That is it for my random haul. I actually had a great time unwinding. I hate traveling alone but sometimes it does feel great. :) I will talk to you again soon my loves. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment