Tuesday, December 10, 2013

November Loves ^^,

Happy Holidays my loves!! :D Is it obvious how excited I am about the holidays? haha. Well, I am pretty positive I am not the only one. Right? Anyways, today I'll be sharing the items that I've been loving for the month of November. I know... I know I am super late but again it's better late than never. Also, there are lots of stuff going on in my mind right now so that's why. With that said, lets just keep this short and sweet. ;)


-------------------------- \ (* u *) / ----------------------------

1 Quick FX Pimple Eraser
My skin was breaking out last month and this has been a huge help. It does dry out pimples fast. All I need is just a tiny little bit. This small pack will surely last me quite a while. It is also pretty inexpensive. I got it from Watson's for less than a hundred.


2 Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Multi-Action Brightening Scrub
This scrub is nowhere near abrasive. It is very gentle but I can feel that it exfoliates and cleanses my skin very well. It also has a nice refreshing scent that I really love. Lastly, it is very affordable.  


3 The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Lip Balm
This balm has a very thin and light consistency. Putting this on my lips feels like applying nothing. But, it moisturizes very well... sooo sooo well. I can't even tell you how much I love it. It doesn't have any color pay off but it has this beautiful sparkles. Sadly, I'm not sure if this is available this year because I believe this was from their last year's holiday collection. Yes, I got it a year ago and I don't know why I decided to use it and discovered its beauty just recently.


4 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish 
The longevity is awesome. The texture is perfect. The color is love. The scent is nice. F A V O R I T E !!


5 Rose Gold Necklaces from BopBop Shop


6 DKNY Sequin Bracelet


That brings this post to an end. I hope you enjoyed. I'll talk to you again soon. Let's all have an awesome, wonderful, unforgettable holidays. Bye! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment