Saturday, April 12, 2014

March Loves ^^,



 If only there's an award for being late, I'm pretty positive that I would bag it. I bet you agree with me on that, right? Haha. Anyways, I want to start being consistent when it comes to my monthly favorites so I'm still putting this one up even though it's super late. I hope you don't mind. 

    I don't think I have been loving that many new products for the month of March so this may be just a short and sweet post. Before I blabber again like I usually do, let's just get on the list. Enjoy! 
                     
                  
 ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥


☆ Purederm Makeup Cleansing Tissues in Lavender Extract
This takes off any makeup, even eye makeup, may it be waterproof or not. The scent is nice and soothing. Last thing, it is veerrrrrry affordable. I actually got two packs for less than a hundred and each pack contains 30 wipes. Pretty awesome, right?


☆ ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink
Just for the record this is not a liquid lipstick, or atleast I personally don't consider it as one. So, the name can be misleading but otherwise it is a very nice lip gloss. It is pigmented enough and I love the colour so much. For more details, you can check out my review here


☆ Sophie Magic Pink Cream
I admit this one is a bit gimmicky but hey it's actually worth the buy (not that it's expensive, it is actually very cheap) and does work like magic because it is awesome. I love how easy to use and how long lasting this product is. The color is very pretty and natural, too. But it can be very pigmented, too, so take note of that and just be careful.


☆ Sophie Heated Eyelash Curler
A very affordable heated eyelash curler that works amazingly. Review coming very soon so keep an eye out for that. ;)


☆ Artistry Powder Foundation
This definitely has an awesome full coverage but it still feels light on the skin. This also lasts for quite a while so you don't have to worry about retouching. But incase you do have to, worry not for it is very easy to use anyways because it is very compact. It also comes with a black velvety case that I don't know where in the world is at right now. Haha. Very typical!


☆ Artist Studio Angled Flat Top Brush
A very affordable multipurpose brush. This is what I love to use to apply my powder foundation and it just buffs and blends things nicely. 


☆ Tretinoin Retin-A
This is a HOLY GRAIL product. I just don't think I can praise this enough. I used this for three months and during that time I never had any breakout. Also, my skin definitely improved and it made my skin look soft, smooth and firm. (Sadly, I already finished mine and I haven't gotten around to buying another one so I'm starting to have a few breakouts again here and there. T.T Gotta go out and buy a new one and perhaps a back up, too, asap. )

    That's all I have for you, my loves. Thank you so much for your time. Feel free to comment down below and let's chat some more. ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment