Thursday, April 10, 2014

NOTD: Choco-Hazelnut with Strawberry

     When it comes to painting my nails, I tend to pick local nail polishes. I genuinely think that their quality is on par with other polishes. Also, they are waaaaaaay cheaper so even buying tons won't make a huge damage on my account. Haha. That's a big deal for someone who keeps on changing her nail colour frequently, right?

     Last night, I painted my nails with new colours for the nth time this month. I chose to go for my nail polishes from Caronia. I specifically went for the colours Copper Rock and Red Pearl. I got them both from Landmark, Trinoma for only 27.75 Php each.



     I applied the Red Pearl as an accent color on my ring finger and the Copper Rock on the rest.


     They both have a frosted finish. As expected they applied smoothly and evenly. Their brushes work just fine.

     Red Pearl is such a beautiful ruby red. It's so opaque that all I needed was just a coat.


     Copper Rock is a warm copper brown. Compared to the first one, I needed to apply 2-3 coats to get the opacity that I wanted.


     That's it for my notd post. I'll catch you guys again later. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment