Monday, October 20, 2014

Collective Haul + Some Mini Reviews ^^,

Hello, loves! Ciena here signing in once again after monthssss of hiatus. I don't really have a good excuse for my disappearing act, it's just that I wasn't in the mood to post or do anything. Petty, right? But I'm really not one to do things without passion or enthusiasm, or else things will result in a disaster. Haha. I certainly don't want to turn my blog into a mess.

Anyways, let's get started on this haul, random things that I've collected over the past month or two. Some of these products, I have not used yet, so I might just save the review for those later. Watch out for that. ;)


 ><><><><><><><><><><><><
* MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC25 (1,150 Php) 
- I can say that this is one of the best concealers I've ever used. It awesomely conceals my dark circles, which is my number one issue if you guys don't know. It also lives up to its name and lasts a really long time. Also, the product blends nicely and does not cake up nor crease. I may or may not do an in depth review soon. 

* Tony Moly Panda Dream Eye Patch (around 100 Php each)
- I have yet to use these patches so I don't really have much to say. Stating the obvious though, the packaging is cute and the price is pretty affordable.

* Tony Moly My Little Pet Eye Patch (100-200 Php)
- I have not used this one, too, but it's different from the former when it comes to shape and texture. I'm guessing that this is more like a bean shaped gel pads while the Panda Dream is more like small circle sheet masks.

* Myra VitaGlow BB Cream (less than 100 Php)
- I bought this one just to try out but I still have yet to use it. 

* Aromanice Cherry Top Cupcake Lip Butter and Lip Shine (89 Php)
- I love the lip butter so much it feels so nice on the lips and it does moisturize very well. It also smells great but doesn't have any taste at all. This is just a clear lip butter so there's no tint or pigmentation. The lip shine is a clear lip gloss with shimmers in it. It does smell so great, too. 

* Aromanice Lip Butters in Strawberry, Peppermint Candy and Champagne Macaroon (69 Php each)
- I have not opened these yet because I want to finish the cupcake one first and also my other lip balms. I'm expecting though that they are as good as the cupcake top. 


* Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored Gloss in Luscious and Berry Juicy
- I don't know the price of these glosses because they are from my aunt. I also haven't opened them so maybe I'll just review them next time.

* Look Beauty Pout Butter in Prettifying Pink 
- I don't remember anymore the exact price of this one but I'm guessing it's around 150. I got this online and it is actually a bit smaller than I've expected especially compared to the Aromanice ones. It still contains a lot for a lip product though, so there's nothing to worry. I can't talk yet about the pigmentation and texture because I'm saving it for later.

* Nichido Clear Eyebrow Gel (89.50 Php)
- This is just a standard brow gel with a light hold that lasts for a decent amount of time.

* Elise Individual Flare Lashes from Nichido (238 Php)
- I have tried them before and they are actually pretty easy to apply, comfortable to wear and look great but they are a bit too long for my liking because I opt those natural looking ones. Still, they may be great for events.

* Nichido Tru Lashes Eyelash Adhesive (60 Php)
- This is super great and affordable. It is one of those adhesives that turn blue when tacky enough to stick to your lashes and last the whole day.

* SanSan Eyeliner Pen in Black (98 Php)
- A good standard black liner, nothing really special. It is not waterproof but it is nicely pigmented and doesn't smudge nor smear.

* Hortaleza Professional Hair Bleach Powder (90 Php)
- For some weird reasons this didn't work for me. I've read some reviews and this was supposed to be very strong and to actually bleach and turn the hair very light. It didn't do much for me, it just lightened my hair a tad bit and it didn't even look that obvious or as if I actually did anything to my hair. 

* Hortaleza Professional Hair Crystal Color 5.5 Cocoa (132 Php)
- I like this one a lot. It turned my hair into a nice brown shade.

* Tretinoin Retin-A (250.50 Php)
- If you've been here before, you would know how much I love this product. Holy grail.

* Garnier Eye Brightening Roll-On (240 Php)
- It feels so good to use and I can notice my under eye improve a tad bit, nothing major though.

* Garnier Milky Lightening Dew Toner (185 Php)
- This toner doesn't dry out my skin like other ones. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth. It also cleanses my skin more very well.

* Bifesta Agecare Cleansing Lotion (419 Php)
- I've heard a lot of good things about Bifesta Cleansing lotions so I'm pretty excited to try this. I chose the Agecare one because it has Q10 which is great for the skin and I believe it's never to early to use agecare products, as they say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. ;D


* Dove 3-in-1 Facial Cleansing Wipes in Fresh Red and Fresh Blue (26 Php)
- They contain 25 wipes each.
I hope they are great because they are so affordable and they don't contain alcohol which is great especially for sensitive skin (not that I have a sensitive one xD).

* Johnson's Baby Messy Times Wipes
- I'm actually planning to use this also as a facial wipes. It claims that it is gentle to use even around baby's eyes, it has a no more tears formula so I'm hoping this will be great. It is also fragrance-free which I like.

* Nivea Baby Fresh and Pure
- It says that it can be used even on a baby's face and that it doesn't contain alcohol but for some weird reason it irritated my not-even-sensitive face. With that said, I no longer use this on my face, just on my hands. Lastly, the fragrance bothers me a little bit.

* Purederm Intensive Repair Foot Mask
I have yet to try this.

* Nanny Rose's Queen Bee All Natural Hair Remover
- This is great! Other than it is all natural, it also removes all the hair. It is also affordable and comes with almost everything that you'll need. It can be used hot or cold but I prefer using it hot or else it won't pull out much hair. The only thing I hate about this is that after storing it for a period of time and after tons of heating the consistency changes and it won't work as great anymore. That's also why I'm planning to just buy couple of small ones rather than keep a big one that I won't be able to use anymore after couple of sessions.

* Glamworks Facial Wax Strips
- This is another great product. I only use this on my face and it pulls out all the unwanted hair easily. It also keeps me hair free for, I say, 2 weeks to a month. Just make sure you follow the instructions carefully. The first time I used this I didn't care much and just winged it so it didn't work right.

* Glamworks Charcoal Nose Pore Strips
- I used to love this before but I guess they changed something because it doesn't work great on me now. Sad.

* JTomas Solutions No Hair Wax Kit with Mangosteen Extract (299 Php)
- This product doesn't work well. It didn't remove much hair. It's actually my fault for not reading reviews before purchasing this. People say that this is definitely a no-go and that the original one without mangosteen extract is the one that works amazingly.

* Vaseline Healthy White Instant Fair
- It does have an instant effect but it is not as moisturizing as I want my lotion to be so I might not repurchase anymore.

* Olay Natural White
- This doesn't whiten that much but it leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and well moisturized.

*Dove Whitening Unscented Anti-perspirant Deodorant
- This is unscented which is great because it means there's less chemicals. This also has vitamin E and vitamin F from sunflower seed oil that does whiten, soften and smoothen the underarm.

* Genevieve Gozum Charming Earrings (50 Php)
- I've been looking for ear cuffs for a long time and I'm glad I found this pair, well, actually my sister was the one who found the ear cuffs, she bought the pair with stars and I went with the flowers. This actually looks much better in person btw.

* Genevieve Gozum Bandeaus (4 for 100 Php)
- They actually fit nicely and their quality isn't that bad so I'm glad I have these guys.

* V <3 V a life and style diary (250 Php)
- I just love the Enciso sisters. It also feels nice to support co-bloggers.

* StyLIZed by Liz Uy (395 Php)
- I enjoyed this easy-read book and there are tons of tips and tricks that I've learned.

That's the end of this haul. Hoo! Completing another post after months of absence feels great. It is so good to be back. I hope you enjoyed or found this helpful in some ways. I'll talk to you again later. Bye! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment