Friday, May 1, 2015

Huge Collective Haul 2 of 2 | Makeup Inbox PH

Hey guys! As promised I'm bringing you today the second part of my huge collective haul. I told you it wouldn't take too long. I'm improving, right? Right? Hahaha.

Unlike the first part which is composed of almost everything, this part is just all about skincare and makeup products. Also, I got all of these stuff from just one place and that's from the site called Makeup Inbox PH. I will talk a little bit more about this new found love later. For now, let's see what I got. :D

><><><><><><><><><><
~ Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay 
I discovered this product through my favorite youtubers, KathleenLights and PrincessEssyLoves. They seem to like it a lot and Kathleen even compared it with the oh-so-famous Glamglow Supermud which everyone loves and raves about. Unlike most clay masks, this is pure calcium bentonite and it comes in powder form. You have to mix it with water or better yet Apple cider vinegar (it is a lot more beneficial this way) to activate and use it. It can be used not only as a face mask but also as a hair mask, body wraps, clay baths and the likes.

~ Hada Labo Gokujyun Moisture Milk
I have the Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion and I love it a lot so I've decided to give this one a try, too. This as expected is as great and moisturizes my skin so well. I use this day and night.

~ Heritage Rosewater
This smells divine. I mean really it even reminds me of how the Virgin Mary at the church in our town smells like. I really love it. Rosewater can be used in many ways: as a toner, perfume, body splash, aromatherapy, added to hair rinse or bath water and many more. I personally use it as a hydrating mist, sometimes, even as a setting spray. I have it mixed with filtered water though, because the scent can be too strong if I use it as it is.

~ MAC Strobe Cream
I have this in a smaller size because I realized that rather than buying the big one which is 50 mL for $33, I can have more and save more if I just buy the smaller one which is 30 mL for $10 in twos or even threes. I have already used it a few times and so far I'm really loving it. It's great to use as a base and even alone to make your skin look a lot healthier and more glowing.

~ ELF Daily Moisture Stick
I actually purchased this because of another favorite youtuber of mine, this time it is Emily Noel from Beauty Broadcast. She said that this can be used to sort of refresh your under eye concealer once it is starting to crease or if the area is starting to feel dry. I haven't gotten the chance yet to try this out for that purpose so I still can't second that but I trust that amazing woman.

~ NYX Powder Blush in Taupe
This used to be raved about a lot so I'm pretty excited to try this out.


~ Coastal Scents Brushes in Pro Blending Fluff, Classic Blender, Classic Blender Crease, Classic Pointed and Classic Precision Pencil Small
I decided that I have to improve my eye makeup skills so I went and purchased these brushes. There are tons of good reviews about them. They are very affordable and soft. I have yet to put them to the test though so I'm not sure about their actual performances. Btw, I got the synthetic ones except for the pro blending fluff.

~ ELF Studio Small Stippling Brush
I'm planning to use this for cream products especially cream blushes and cream highlighters.

~ELF Studio Small Tapered Brush
This one I'll use either for setting the under eye area or for highlighting.

~ ELF Studio Mineral Powder Brush
This is the type of brush that can be used for millions of purposes so now I can't clearly decide what to use it for specifically. It's actually good as a blush brush and also for bronzing and contouring, even for buffing powder foundation or maybe even liquid ones. Ugh. Maybe I should have bought a few more of this.

~ ELF Studio Blending Brush
This one is actually pretty close to coastal scents classic blender brush.

~ ELF Studio Crease Brush
I think of all the eye brushes that I got this one is my favorite. It fits on my crease perfectly and blends shadows nicely.

I love everything that I got. They are all in great condition, nothing was damaged. I'm very happy with my order. This is actually my second order from that site and I'm just about to place my third one. So far, I've never encountered any problem. The people who manage this site are easy to approach and talk to whenever you have question or anything. But I bet you won't have to because everything is already clearly stated on their site and they always update through sms, email and their Twitter account. Another great thing about this site is that it offers tons of brands especially through special orders. Everything is very affordable and reasonably priced. Most are less than, if not half of the mall price. The only thing is that it is a preorder site which means you have to wait a bit longer for your order to arrive. So if your not patient, this site is not for you. If you don't mind and can endure the wait, then try this one out. You won't regret it. You may even get hooked. ;D

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I also get my US stuffs from them. <3 Mucccch cheaper than mall prices. Plus you can get those items not available in ph! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam! :) That's true. Heaven sent talaga di ba? Haha. Thanks for dropping by. ;)

      Delete
  2. You're right.... I'm soo hooked LOL

    ReplyDelete