Thursday, April 30, 2015

April '15 Favorites :D

Hello loves! I'm back to posting monthly favorites once again. I can't actually believe that it's been a year and one month to be exact since the last time I posted one. It feels like just yesterday. It's crazy. Now, I really feel that time is moving incredibly fast. So fast, sometimes I don't even really know what's happening and what to do. How I wish I can keep up with it. xD Anyways, getting back to my monthly fave talk, this time I'm not late and I'm pretty proud about it. You know this doesn't happen regularly. Hahaha. But don't worry I'm not sick or anything. xD I probably just wanted a good restart. I am doing well, right? ;)

I don't have tons of products to share this month but these ones are what I've been truly genuinely loving. I feel like they will remain to be my favorites for a really long time. I don't even feel like trying something different anymore which is so not me. Let's see how long I can stick with these ones.

   ><><><><><><><><><><><><
~ Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion
This is sort of a hydrating toner which is very different from the usual ones that are very drying. The consistency is a bit different, too. It is not as watery. Instead of using cotton balls, you're supposed to put this on your palm, rub it together to heat it up a bit and then pat it on your skin. Sometimes, I find that this is already enough to hydrate my skin so I don't add moisturizer anymore. This can also be used as a mask by putting some on tissues or cotton pads and letting it rest on your face for a period of time. You will easily achieve great results by doing that. 

~ Yes to Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream
I've been using this for a little over a month now and I can confidently say that it helps brightening my dark circles a bit. They are no longer as bad as they used to be. Also it keeps my under eye a lot more hydrated than before. I am also noticing that makeup clings to my under eye area a lot better. Other than that, I love that this is a lot more natural and doesn't contain harsh chemicals. It is paraben-free. The scent, too, is nice. It does smell like grapefruit, a genuine one, far from artificial.

~ Heritage Rosewater
I use the smaller atomizer that contains 50% rosewater and 50% water. I mainly use this on my face and if I don't add any water I find the smell to be too strong. I spray this from time to time just to refresh my face and it hydrates my face effectively. Sometimes, I use this to set my makeup but I'm not really positive if it helps the longevity, makeup tends to last on me for a long time anyways, but it does take away the powderiness for sure.

~  Maybelline CrayonBrow
I believe this one is either in grey or in taupe, I'm not quite sure because it was written on the plastic and I already throw that away. This is very affordable and the color matches me very well. It doesn't make my brows too bold and fills them in nicely. It also lasts all day on me. I truly can't ask for more.

~  Maybelline The Hyper Curl Volum' Express Waterproof in Very Black
This, so far, is the only mascara that holds my curl without the need for me to use a lash curler again after. I know that you're not supposed to do that because it can be bad for your lashes but I'm just a rebel and I find it a lot more effective for my stubborn lashes. Other than that, I also love the wand. It coats my whole lashes including the inner and outer ones. It not too big so things doesn't get messy. Also, it is very black and adds some length and volume to my lashes. It also separates them nicely. One more thing is that it is very affordable. Lastly, it is very waterproof, I bet you can cry or swim with this on. With that said it is a tad bit hard to remove. You'll  have to use oil or makeup remover that's specifically for the eyes or waterproof stuff.

And that's the end of the list of my favorites. They are all awesome products and they work great for me. How about you? Have you tried any of these products? If yes, please share your experience on the comment section below. I'd love to hear from you guys. I'll  talk to you again soon. Hopefully, I can keep up with my monthly favorites and be more consistent. Fingers crossed. Please join me. Hahaha. Bye! ;)

P.S. For those of you who are waiting for the second part of my haul, don't worry I haven't forgotten about that. It will be posted pretty soon. I'm just teasing you a little bit that's why I put up an in between. Hahaha. Kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment