Thursday, July 2, 2015

MakeupinboxPH Haul

I have a new haul to share with you and again it is from MakeupinboxPH. If you're interested to know more of my opinion about this site, check out my last haul here. I'm sure you can already tell though that I'm into it. ;)

Anyways, let's just get right into this, shall we? 

* Maybelline Dream Pure BB in Light/Medium Sheer Tint
I'm not positive if you guys have noticed but I'm not really into foundations, I opt for either tinted moisturizers or bb creams for base makeup. So far, my most favorite is the one from Etude which I've already featured multiple times before, but it's already running low so I needed another one and I wanted to try something new. I'm hoping this will be as good as that, if not better. 

* Wet 'n Wild ColorIcon Bronzer SPF 15 in Reserve Your Cabana
This is marketed as a bronzer but it is actually more of a natural highlight or even an all over powder if you like. It is so subtle and there's no glitters, shimmers or anything, just a very beautiful sheen. I've tried it once as a highlight and the longevity is pretty decent. 

* Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 001 Black
So far, this is the only blackest eyeliner I've tried that actually lasted on my waterline all day. I love this one a lot. It is also ophthalmologically tested and safe for contacts wearer like myself.   

You guys know how much of a lip junkie I am right? Then please don't be surprise about the next items. :P

* Wet 'n Wild Megalast Lip Colors in Think Pink, Bare it All, Just Peachy and In the Flesh
The Wet 'n Wild Megalast lip color is one of the famous drugstore matte lipsticks and I finally understand why. First of all, they are extremely pigmented. Most of the time I just apply it in a tapping motion for a much lighter and softer pigmentation instead of swiping it and getting the fullest coverage. It is also not drying, very different from tons of matte lipsticks. The longevity is also there. Another thing is that they are very affordable. What more can I ask for?

* L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints in Whisper, Elude, Flirt, Peony and Tango
These are super pigmented. You only need a tiny bit whenever you use it, so, one will last long for sure. These can also be mixed and matched easily, making your own custom color, which is so much fun. They have this peppermint scent which I actually quite enjoy. They don't plump up your lips though, like most of lip products with peppermint do. Out of the bunch, my most favorites are Whisper and Elude. I'm into nudes these days.

This haul ends here. I hope you enjoyed. If you have questions about these stuff feel free to comment below. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment