Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Favorites

What's the better way to end the month than with a monthly favorites? Right? xD Anyways, please excuse the absence of my May favorites, it's just that I wasn't so into certain new products that time. I was still obsessing over the same stuff from my April favorites back then. Actually, even during this month of June, I still am obsessing over those stuff, it's just that there are some additions to my obsessions. If you want to know what those are, then, let's get moving. ;)

* Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
This draws out all the impurities. I mean really, the next day your pimples, blackheads or whiteheads would be popping out. That sounds a bit gross, right? Hahaha. Anyways, I use this once a week. I prefer mixing it with apple cider vinegar rather than with water because it dissolves easily and mixes smoothly with the prior. With water, it tends to be a bit harder to mix, it gets thick and there are some lumps that just wouldn't go away.
I enjoy the pulsing sensation that it gives as it hardens but my sisters find it a bit painful. It will also leave your face a bit red, which means it is very stimulated.

* Beauty Buffet Sheet Masks
This is all I'm left with, but I used to have the beauty buffet masks in all colors. My favorite is the one in orange. What I love about them is the instantaneous effect. They intensely hydrate the skin leaving them so soft and smooth. They also make my face a lot brighter and glowy. Oh, and they are very affordable, too.

* Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
I adore this primer. It smooths out my skin, letting base makeup products apply nicely. It also prolongs the wear of my makeup. Not only that, it also doesn't clogged my pores which other primers tend to do, causing congestion and blemishes.

* ELF Studio's Mineral Powder Brush & Small Tapered Brush
I use the first one for blushes that don't have much pigmentation. When I don't have time to build a color up, this will pack it on in one go.
The other one, I regularly use for highlighting.

That's all I have for you this month. How about you? What are the stuff you've been loving for the month of June? I'd love to know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment