Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Product Empties | August '15


Time to say bye bye

Let's start off with the very few makeup items that I have. 


First is this Revlon Age Defying Concealer which I actually enjoyed. It was very light and it had this pretty thin consistency but still with a decent coverage. It also stayed put for a really long time without creasing or anything. Good stuff but I won't repurchase since I'm planning to branch out and try high end concealers with full coverage.


Up next is LA Girl's Endless Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner. This, on the otherhand, didn't satisfy me at all. I was only able to use it once and it was okay but then the following day it dried up on me. How crazy was that, right? Even if it's extremely cheap I was still expecting something more from it. 


Moving on, I have this Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry. This lip balm served me well. If I ever see it again in stores, I might repurchase. 


Getting into skincare, I talked a lot about these toner and emulsion last month. If you're interested, check this post and also this one. :)


Now onto body care, I have this Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion in Aqua Kiss. I loved how this lotion made my skin felt. I also enjoyed the scent though it didn't linger.


Next is this Sureaid Foot Deodorant Spray which I got from Watsons for a very affordable price. I was obsessed with this stuff. I loved how it used to refresh my tired feet. I also enjoyed the peppermint scent. Love love love. I will probably hunt this in stores soon.


Last but not the least, for hair care, I have this Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat. I liked it. It did make my hair shiny and silky smooth. It's pretty cheap, too. I'm not positive if I would repurchase though because I'm eyeing some oils with delicious scents. 

That's it my loves. I hope you enjoyed reading. I'll talk to you again soon. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment