Monday, November 30, 2015

MakeupInboxPH Haul


I just can't have a month without a haul, can I? In any case, here's more goodies from my favorite site. :D


Let's kick this off with the favorite item that I got, Chloé My Little Chloés. This set was exclusive at Sephora and unfortunately it's no longer available on their website. However, you can still find them there individually, except for L'eau de Chloé. They all smell so beautiful. If I have to rank them though, L'eau would be my least favorite, Roses de Chloé would be my second one and the signature would be my most favorite. The original Chloé is such a classic scent. It is light, so are the other two, but still very elegant. Roses de Chloé smells pretty similar, just with the rose note intensified. The L'eau one is a bit greener and fresher.


Next up is Instyle Fragrances An Impression Of VS Bombshell Spray Cologne which I already sort of reviewed and more. Check this post out.

Moving away from the fragrance category, let's now move on to a few skincare stuff.


The first one that I have here is Zapzyt Acne Treatment Gel. It is a 10% benzoyl peroxide gel. I haven't tried this one, yet; hence the lack of words for it.


If the first one is all about benzoyl peroxide, the next one on the otherhand is all about salicylic acid.  I'm talking about Stridex Acne Control which contains 2% salicylic acid. This actually works better for me than the Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid. It is also a whole lot cheaper. In addition, since the pads are extremely soaked with medication, I cut them into halves,  making them last even longer.

Now onto other skincare but more so health care products, I have two things from Doctor's Best. They are both vegan and extremely affordable.


First of the two is this Best French Red Wine Extract. It contains trans-resveratrol and red wine polyphenols. I take a capsule a day.


The other one is their Quick Melt Melatonin. I don't take this everyday, just on days when I'm having an extremely hard time sleeping and that happens most days. I have the worst sleeping habits ever. I'm a Virgo, and true to its nature, my mind tends to get hyperactive, especially at night.

That's all for this haul.

Six more hours and it's finally December. I'm extremely excited! Let's all enjoy the last month of 2015. :D

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment