Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Collective Haul | Jan. '16

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVES! I know it's a bit late but whatever. Haha :P I hope you're all having a wonderful start of the year and that you're still sticking to your new year's resolutions.

Anyways, it's been a little bit more than a month since I made a post. For some reasons, last December was so fun and exciting to me that I got carried away. Now, I'm back in the game, so please look out for more posts coming up. I'm really looking forward to a lot of improvements this year. I want my writing style, topics, photos, blogging schedule and more to get a whole lot better. *fingers crossed*

Since I'm still in the process of reconditioning myself, I'll take it easy for now and start this year with my specialty, a haul. ^^v



Let's start with the items that I got from SM. I purchased most of these things from Watson's except for one. Let's talk about that first.



It's Woodstock Organic Goji Berries from Healthy Options. They're like raisins but better, in my opinion. I enjoyed munching these berries. It was actually quite addicting. I'll definitely buy some more, the next time I go to the mall.

The next three are waxes.



 Glamworks Facial Wax Strip was my go to facial strip before. But I tried a strip days ago and it didn't work as well, actually it didn't work at all. I'm hoping that I just got a bad box and that they didn't reformulate this or anything. It really used to be effective and easy to use.



This Glamworks Hair Removal Cold Wax Kit on the other hand is great. It is very efficient and easy to use. Other than that, it is also very affordable. I'm looking forward to try the other variants that they have. By the way, I use this one for my underarms.



The last one is Face Wax Strips from Veet. This is definitely much better than the one from Glamworks but also pricier. I think it's worth it though, because it does work on short hairs, too.

The ones to follow are facial treatments. I haven't tried them yet, so I don't have that much to say. 



This Purederm Exfoliating Pore Cleansing Pad claims to cleanse, exfoliate, tone, and hydrate the skin. I'm actually very skeptical about that. I don't think there is such thing as hydrating exfoliator, but I still want to try and see for myself.



Next, I have this Watson's Refreshing and Energizing Moisturizing Eye Mask. I just love eye masks. 



With that said, I have two of Beauty Buffet's Eye Lightening Mask. I find the shape quite interesting. Hopefully, they'll do a good job. 

There are two more random stuff.



One of them is Colgate Optic White Mouthwash which I honestly don't enjoy using. I think it's because there's no alcohol in it and it doesn't make my mouth burn even a bit. I may be crazy but I associate the slight stinging sensation with the killing of bacteria and because after that my mouth feels fresher. This doesn't give me that feeling. I'm also not sure about it actually helping to whiten my teeth. I am more than positive that I won't repurchase this one.



The other one is this Bobbie Nail Buffer. I have a strong feeling that I'll get addicted to filing and buffing my nails because of this baby. It gives my nails a wonderful shine. I just love it.

Let's now move on to the stuff that I got from my favorite online shop, MakeupinboxPH. I think these stuff are a lot more interesting. 

I have a few makeup items.


One of them is this ELF Lip Balm Tint in Nude. Review coming up soon.



The next one is this NYX Radiant Finishing Powder which is awesome. I enjoy using it to set my undereye concealer.



Then, I have this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I'm so late to the party, right? Now I know why this is so raved about. 

Let's now go to perfumes. I'm really so into scents these days. Please, recommend something that is perfect for the tropical weather and also long lasting. I'm still looking for the one.



One that I have here is Versace Bright Crystal in limited edition purse spray. It smells so pretty. It is so pink and princess-y. The only thing is that it is an EDT and it only lasts for around four hours on me.



Next is this Daisy Marc Jacobs Set. This set contains three 10 ml roller balls. I love the Daisy Dream the most and the Eau so Fresh the least.



Last but not the least, I have this Crest 3D White WhiteStrips Professional Effects. I'm really hoping for this to work. I'm on my sixth strips and so far so good. I don't feel any sensitivity.

That's everything for this haul. There will be reviews coming up for sure on some of these stuff and also the ones that I got this Christmas. I'll probably won't do a haul for those anymore. I'll try to limit my haul posts and do more exciting ones. We'll see. ;D 

Again, don't forget to recommend a nice perfume. Let's talk again soon. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment