Monday, November 16, 2015

What I Say: Schick Intuition


I told you it's going to be another review. I really love it when I'm being consistent because you and I both know that it doesn't always happen. Hahaha. It's not that it's something to be proud of. But anyways, speaking of consistency, let's stick to it and continue talking some more about products that I've been absolutely loving. The one that I have here for today is the Schick Intuition Razor.

I'm actually the kind of girl that prefers waxing or epilation more, but whenever there's an emergency or I just feel plain lazy, I do shave. With that said, I haven't tried tons of different shavers yet but I can tell that this is the best women's razor that I've encountered so far. Even my older sister loves this, too.


We both bought our razors from Watson's last September for 259 Php each. The pack includes a shower hanger, a travel cap, the razor and an extra cartridge.


 I already expected it to be great so I even bought a pack of extra cartridges that includes three more.


The cartridge has four blades and a skin moisturizing solid that is available in different types and scents: Intense Moisture, Soothing Moisture and Sensitive Care. The one I have is the Renewing Moisture with pomegranate extract. It actually smells nice but I guess it does not matter that much since it doesn't linger, anyways.


Here is the list of ingredients of the moisturizing solid.

 It is also available in different handles. The one that I have is a limited edition. To be honest, I would prefer if the handle has some weight in it. It's made up of plastic and actually feels extremely light. You can easily tell that it's empty inside. It feels tacky and so fragile. Though, my sister said hers fell once, yet it didn't break so I guess it's not as fragile as I think.

The shower hanger and travel cap are also plastics. I have no issue with that. The only thing is you have to be careful when placing the cap. You can easily overdo it and smash or ruin the moisturizing solid.


Now, what makes it so great? The answer is that it lathers and moisturizes as you shave. It suds up really well. It also leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. Having said that, you wouldn't need a shaving cream or anything of that sort. The solid bar can last a really long time. I've already used mine around four times and it is still pretty thick.

Aside from that, it also gives me a close shave without leaving cuts or bumps. I also don't get ingrown hairs. The blades are indeed nice and sharp. One last thing, the head actually pivots and follows the contours of the body effortlessly so it is very easy to use.

I will never ever abandon my epilator and waxes for this one. They are and will always be my main click. Though, I still consider this as one of my girls and I'm confident for I know that it has my back when it comes to emergencies and lazy days. I trust it that much. If you're into shaving, give this one a try. Who knows? It may be your bff. ;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment